I'm Sorry Ryan ...

KRL

10 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

In 2013 the Jets had a 40 pt loss to the Bengals a 25 pt loss to the Titans and a 23 pt loss to the Bills that makes up most of the 97 to the downside

In 2015 we beat the Titans by 22, Browns by 21 and Dolphins by 18 again accounting for much of the 73pt difference to the upside.

A handful of games skewed the net results of a small sample size.  I don't think pts alone is a valid metric to prove or disprove your point.

So take out those 3 a$$beatings and we are an 8-5 team that still was outscored....

Listen, both these QBs arent worth arguing about.  The original argument was who is the better stop gap (from the pro fitz group) and could Geno improve and have a possible future(pro geno group).  It turns out we were ALL CORRECT!!!! the bad news is that we were correct about the other fvcking group....

Fitz=not such a good stop gap..

Geno= not so good, still...

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

I think the selling point for me is Fitz saying that the GM, coach and guess who else lost faith in him.  Why would he mention the owner?  Does he talk to Woody or did someone tell him that?

Because his point was when everyone loses faith in you it's time to dig deep?  

2 hours ago, Big Blocker said:

I will come back to you when I see better evidence of reading comprehension. 

Reading comprehension? Is that your standard anwer when someone has a differing opinion. I laid out a nice, counter to you "the owner is meddling" conspiracy theory.  

I was nice.  As usual you come back as the dick.  You just can't help yourself.  Your man crush has crashed and burned and you're beside yourself arguing with anyone who calls him out for it and doesn't make excuses. 

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:44 AM, Smashmouth said:

typical stupid Jets fan thread.

The guy said what he feels and gets attacked by a pack of idiots.

if the coach and owner and the GM believed in him he would have been in the game so why bash him for stating the truth ?

He knows why he was benched and he never said anything other wise other than still having faith I'm himself to succeed.

If anyone here thinks Fitz should have said I suck and I don't belong here they are just complete morons.

We ALL know Fitz Limitations and every QB has some its just apparent the coaching staff does not know those limitations and learns to coach them accordingly

FITZ is the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.  He get to play for the GREATEST FAN BASE IN THE WORLD.

The New York Jets..   Just End the Season.

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Because his point was when everyone loses faith in you it's time to dig deep?  

no... you know my point... why mention an owner if he had nothing to do with the decision.  as a matter of fact i only recall players saying it is a coach's decision whether they play.  see comments from many many RBs who think they should be the bell cow.

15 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Reading comprehension? Is that your standard anwer when someone has a differing opinion. I laid out a nice, counter to you "the owner is meddling" conspiracy theory.  

I was nice.  As usual you come back as the dick.  You just can't help yourself.  Your man crush has crashed and burned and you're beside yourself arguing with anyone who calls him out for it and doesn't make excuses. 

So you call me a name and you're the nice guy?

But look, I think we can agree to disagree about the overall role Woody has in making football decisions when he doesn't know sh!t about football.  I obviously see a pattern with him, and I was trying to support the notion that Woody's involvement in those decisions raised a question, imo a significant question, what his role was in the Fitz benching.  You clearly wanted to focus on what you see as the validity of that benching without seeing Woody as responsible.  Since I never said I KNOW Woody was responsible, and do not do so now, I will apologize here since you had the right to ignore my point and focus on yours.  Yes, you are right, no one here KNOWS that it was Woody's decision.

But having said that you were simply wrong to say my point was defending Fitzpatrick.  As I have also said here more than once my main and overall concern is Woody's pattern of involving himself in football decisions.

All that being the case I don't think there's any reason to continue this argument.

1 hour ago, whodeawhodat said:

no... you know my point... why mention an owner if he had nothing to do with the decision.  as a matter of fact i only recall players saying it is a coach's decision whether they play.  see comments from many many RBs who think they should be the bell cow.

No one mentioned that the owner had anything to do with the decision. 

Bowles said he spoke with important people in the organization before he announced the change just to get their opinions and they all agreed with the decision. Hence Fitzpatrick saying the coaches, owners and management doesn't believe in him. 

These lines of inquiry, somehow blaming or finding fault in Woody Johnson are totally baffling to me.

How in the world, based upon Fitz' objective play, could Woody DISAGREE that Fitz should be benched!!!

This is not a conspiracy theory.

Read this slowly...

FITZ WAS AWFUL..........AWFUL!!!!! (and as I have said elsewhere I like Fitz, but so what!)

Who out here is willing to say based on Fitz horrific and I do mean horrific play that the Jets should have kept trotting him out there and letting that nonsense continue?

No, Woody didn't have to intervene; Stevie Wonder could have made the same decision based upon Fitz' objective play

Archived