The Official Bryce Petty fan club thread.

joewilly12

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too late.

2 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

I'd like to join this fan club, but I don't think I'm ready yet. 

I think I need to observe from the sidelines for about a year or two. 

I hear it's difficult to just step in.

This is the joewilly12 fail club. The last 3 QBs that this guy banged the table for: Geno, Kaepernick and Manziel. 

Get out before you are party to the destruction of our franchise QB. FIRST ONE IN 431437408347350998 YEARS OH  MY SUFFERINGG!!!!! 

The time to get on the Petty bandwagon was over the summer, when I told you all that the light went on. Ape, ahead of the curve, as usual. 

Petty got zero reps the first 5 weeks and then was doing the scout team reps. I am already writing off this season so let Fitz start a couple games while Petty gets second team reps until next time Fitz implodes (probably Pats game) Then go to Petty.

A big concern when Petty does get in, will be his relationship with Brandon Marshall.

He can be tough on qb's (Jay Cutler). As with all receivers, they constantly want the ball. 

Yes, his relationship with Fitzpatrick was good. But, Fitz is an experienced veteran that was able to handle his ego. 

If Petty doesn't throw enough to Marshall, will there be a problem?  Will definitely be a test of the mental makeup of the kid. 

And if he feels he has to keep forcing balls to Marshall, what happens if they start getting picks?

How much patience will we give him?  We all agree that there is a lot of good young talent at WR on this team. Would love to see Petty start to develop chemistry with them also. 

I'm hopeful they can all coexist. But the key for Petty will be how he handles Marshall.

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

Geno's name was cool once. Now it's become Genoooooo, GeOhNo, Genocide etc. lol. 

If Petty doesnt play well we'll begin to see the "Bryce Petthetic" names come around. It's always cooler when the fanbase has no reason to be upset at you. 

Nah, Geno's name always sucked.  Good or bad play can't change that.  The same with Bryce Petty.  If he sucks, fans will simply say, "Man, he sucks, but that's a cool name."

Geno's real name is Eugene Cyril Smith III.  If he went with Cy Smith, that would've been cool.  

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Too late.

This is the joewilly12 fail club. The last 3 QBs that this guy banged the table for: Geno, Kaepernick and Manziel. 

Get out before you are party to the destruction of our franchise QB. FIRST ONE IN 431437408347350998 YEARS OH  MY SUFFERINGG!!!!! 

The time to get on the Petty bandwagon was over the summer, when I told you all that the light went on. Ape, ahead of the curve, as usual. 

I plan on being plenty drunk by then either way so does it really matter where i am sitting?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Too late.

I just had to................

Well 28 who is your choice for QB? 

Lets hear it you want to rip me apart any chance you get and I'm not getting mad just asking a question. 

Everything and anything that happens to this organization is well unbelievable and you cant make it up. 

Im all in on Bryce Petty until he proves me wrong then its NEXT MAN UP as its always been. 

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Bryce Petty era is going to have to wait with reports that he is still injured surfacing the fan club is still alive. 

In the meantime meet your new backup QB theres no doubt in my mind this guy is signed by tomorrow. 

TJ Yates 

Image result for tj yates pics

I didnt even have time to catch a buzz joewilly... sh*ttiest fan club ever...

2 minutes ago, bergenjets said:

I caught Michael Kay  just after he interviewed Bowles this afternoon and they were saying something about Bowles alluding to Hack leapfrogging Petty on the depth chart. What was that about?

job security?

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I just had to................

Well 28 who is your choice for QB? 

Lets hear it you want to rip me apart any chance you get and I'm not getting mad just asking a question. 

Everything and anything that happens to this organization is well unbelievable and you cant make it up. 

Im all in on Bryce Petty until he proves me wrong then its NEXT MAN UP as its always been. 

It seems like you're not mad at all.

I've been in the Petty camp since mid-summer brah. While other dipsh*ts, not necessarily you, have been preoccupied arguing which side of the turd should get more sun. 

You've never advocated "NEXT MAN UP", you're more notorious for "FREAK OUT AND SCREAM FOR THE WORST POSSIBLE TRADE FOR THE WORST POSSIBLE PLAYER WHO WAS GOOD 3 YEARS AGO".

3 hours ago, bergenjets said:

I caught Michael Kay  just after he interviewed Bowles this afternoon and they were saying something about Bowles alluding to Hack leapfrogging Petty on the depth chart. What was that about?

This is the type of thing that happens when a guy is injured for 2 months. Geno became the #2 when Petty got hurt, before they could even name Petty #2, but it was happening. Seems so obvious now.

Hack jumps Petty if Petty can't play. Due course.

This regime is ******* stupid for not stashing Petty on IR, in hindsight, but I suspect that wanted him as #2 and the injury is just lingering and ******* their plan up. I wish they'd just been transparent about it. They wouldn't have come off so stupid.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is the type of thing that happens when a guy is injured for 2 months. Geno became the #2 when Petty got hurt, before they could even name Petty #2, but it was happening. Seems so obvious now.

Hack jumps Petty if Petty can't play. Due course.

This regime is ******* stupid for not stashing Petty on IR, in hindsight, but I suspect that wanted him as #2 and the injury is just lingering and ******* their plan up. I wish they'd just been transparent about it. They wouldn't have come off so stupid.

I dont think they could stash him without having to clear waivers.

18 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It seems like you're not mad at all.

I've been in the Petty camp since mid-summer brah. While other dipsh*ts, not necessarily you, have been preoccupied arguing which side of the turd should get more sun. 

You've never advocated "NEXT MAN UP", you're more notorious for "FREAK OUT AND SCREAM FOR THE WORST POSSIBLE TRADE FOR THE WORST POSSIBLE PLAYER WHO WAS GOOD 3 YEARS AGO".

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It's joewilly man, dude is the jinx of all jinxes.

Next man up!!!  Sign this beast!!!!  Always wanting the Jets to get better everywhere and anywhere. Until we win get competitive make the playoffs and win a Super Bowl we will continue to be a doormat in the NFL for others teams and almost always play second fiddle to the NE Patriots in our division. 

Frustrated most times not really mad at situations I cant control will voice my opinions loud and proud its what I do. 

You say the jinx is me it might be you. 

28 we are old frustrated fans going at each other for no reason. 

As long as Bowles thinks the Jets have a chance to be competitive he will stick with Fitz. Jets could realistically be 5-5 at the bye and could win four of last six - with two losses to NE in the mix - which would make them 9-7. That would make Bowles 19-13 in his first two seasons which is better than all but Parcells who was 21-11 in his first two seasons. Get him ready for Canton. I know why almost everyone wants Petty in there but Bowles gets paid to win football games and putting Petty in there is a white flag move. That will NOT happen unless the Jets are way under .500 at the break which they won't be.

Archived