Who should start Sunday VS Browns?

Lupz27

Sunday Starter.  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Sunday Starter

• Fitz
    • Petty

Since Petty just got back from rehabbing his shoulder it should be Fitzpatrick.  But Petty
needs to get up to speed quick because he has a legitimate shot to play if Fitzpatrick
continues to "crap the bed"

1 minute ago, KRL said:

Since Petty just got back from rehabbing his shoulder it should be Fitzpatrick.  But Petty
needs to get up to speed quick because he has a legitimate shot to play if Fitzpatrick
continues to "crap the bed"

This will be his 3rd week of full practice, while throwing on the side prior 2 weeks how much more time does he really need to be ready?

Just now, Lupz27 said:

This will be his 3rd week of full practice, while throwing on the side prior 2 weeks how much more time does he really need to be ready?

You may be right, I'm just trying to be fair

Just now, KRL said:

You may be right, I'm just trying to be fair

I get it.  I also get no matter how much I bitch, and others bitch that Petty starting on Sunday is a pipe dream unless Fitz gets hit by a bus.  But like some I've grown far to old, and far to tired to watch this Jets team suit up with Fitztragic at QB.

5 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Running the scout team offense is much different than running the first team offense. I think they should split the reps this week and then start the transition. I think Fitz this week but Petty soon. That's the way Bowles is going to do it. 

1 minute ago, ChuckkieB said:

Petty if he's healthy.  This will be my answer every week until he's healthy, and then when he's healthy and he does NOT start, I will create a new poll asking if the coach and the GM should be fired.

I vote fire both of them for continuing with Ryan Fitzpatrick he needs to be black balled for his presser comments. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick is going to fail us again not if but when. 

Bryce Petty what better situation could you ask for start him against Cleveland Browns we get the win it builds his confidence and changes the face of this team for the better. 

I agree he will, and when he does put Bryce in.

Lets get Petty some real experience and start building the team for 2017; if he goes through some tough times, then that just makes building a team around him (or whom else we go to next year) that much easier.

I really doubt with 5 losses (3 in AFC and potential wild card teams) that the season is over. Beating up on Cleveland with Fitz doesn't do anything.

Just now, JiF said:

Fitz.  Petty aint ready and to throw him into action with very limited snaps in the face of all this nonsense on the road (even though it's Clev.) is not the right approach.

Besides, the Millennial Hipster QB is taking this team to 10-6. 

We all know you don't actually believe this.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Bruised vagina is more like it. 

Fitzpatrick is by far the most educated & smartest idiot I have ever seen in any sport.

After what he said last night, he should be the one who never takes another snap in a Jet uni. Now we are stuck with him.

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If Bryce Petty is healthy there is no excuse for him not starting this week 

The only excuse will come from Bowles who will say the same old sh*t he's been saying since day 1 that "Fitz gives us the best chance to win." And the Jets probably will win. Not in my wheelhouse of thought but I'm not the superior genius head coach that Bowles has been this year. If you sense sarcasm you're got it. 

Archived