For whatever it's worth..,

UpstateJetsGuru

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He's made a career of being a backup on teams with bad  starting  qbs. 

I love how people on this forum need to retaliate every time there is a positive post and post something negative not like we have 100 threads already this season about how no one likes Fitz. He is what he is and we are stuck with him this season might as well accept it until we play Petty. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick like Joe Theisman will never be in the Hall of Fame. 

Nope, but an accomplishment for a late round pick nonetheless considering there have been thousands of QB's over the years. Doesn't make this year any better, but the whole team, and especially the coaching, has been a major disappointment. 

15 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

I love how people on this forum need to retaliate every time there is a positive post and post something negative not like we have 100 threads already this season about how no one likes Fitz. He is what he is and we are stuck with him this season might as well accept it until we play Petty. 

I'm sorry  for being honest. 

Ryan Fitzpatrick like Joe Theisman will never be in the Hall of Fame. 

Nor will Geno smith probably not petty or hack either. I doubt Joe flacco Matt Ryan or Stafford make it. Not many teams have a qb who is going to be a hall of famer. You don't need a hall of fame qb have a successful team. You don't even need one to win a Superbowl. If you are upset because the jets don't have a future hall of famer at qb than you are likely setting yourself up to be upset for a very long time realistically.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived