Fitzmagic 2.0

jetsfan719

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I highly suggest you look at the productivity of the quarterback position from 2011-2014 before uttering something so ludicrous again.

SAR I

I strongly suggest you take another look at the 2015 NY Jets schedule and check it was the NFL's easiest. 

NY Jets QB productivity is an not an amazing feat to conquer. 

Show me the magic or shut up! 

joewilly12 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I strongly suggest you take another look at the 2015 NY Jets schedule and check it was the NFL's easiest. 

NY Jets QB productivity is an not an amazing feat to conquer. 

Show me the magic or shut up! 

joewilly12 

Ha ha ha, well played.

By Jets standards, last season's 4-1 start and 5-1 finish was extremely magical.  Not just for Fitzpatrick, for the whole team.  Randy Bullock making clutch kicks.  Eric Decker making clutch catches.  Brandon Marshall's spectacular grabs.  Billal Powell out of nowhere.  Wilkerson and Richardson busting Brady.  Kid from USC having immediate impact.  Big comebacks against the Giants, Cowboys, and Patriots to turn certain L's into W's.

Fun fact:  A year ago this very day, the Jets were on a miserable 1-4 stretch and had just gotten pummeled by the Texans and humiliated by the Bills, no magic to be found.  And if you would have told me we would have gone 5-1 from there with a Patriots spanking in the middle, I never would have believed you.  This year is setting up the same way except we have an easier schedule, 5 of our last 7 at home, a defense that on paper is better and a running back who on paper better and a quarterback with a gun to his head.  Have a little faith.  This team and this schedule may still surprise you.

SAR I

Archived