Thursday Night Football Jaguars - Titans

joewilly12

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Nuts man, his throwing motion is hard to watch. Needs to go back to the basics. Jags look bad all over the field tonight 

he drops it down lower than I think I have ever seen.  what ever happened to throwing from your ear like good old Joe willie ?

Just now, Larz said:

he drops it down lower than I think I have ever seen.  what ever happened to throwing from your ear like good old Joe willie ?

I don't think I've ever seen that either, did you see the highlights they showed from the jags raiders game last week? One of the ugliest throws I've ever seen, which says a lot... me being a Jets fan and all. 

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Bradley will be fired tomorrow.  This is unacceptable.

It doesn't sound like Khan wants to make a change mid season, I heard he had a meeting with the team this past week... rumors coming out of it is that Bradleys job is safe through 2016

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

I wonder what the record is for road teams on TNF.  I bet it's a lot lower than the sunday average

Thursday games are always sloppy, pretty much unwatchable and almost always goes to the home team. NFL should do away with Thursday games, unless it's thanksgiving of course. 

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Titans could be a problem if the make playoffs.  No one is going to want to face that running game.

Mularkey has that O-line playing so well. Murray needs to stay healthy for them to keep this up, he already has more rush yards this year than all of last year in Philly. 

Archived