On my way to Cleveland

kevinc855

45 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Like a true Jet fan, I BELIEVE, and am going to board a plane to Cleveland shortly. Tickets are dirt cheap by the way. Will be cheering my head off on Sunday and taunting the Dawg Pound. Lets go Jets!

Good for you, enjoy the game!

Be careful with the Taunting.  Browns fans are even more bitter then Jets fans.  Taunting could go horribly wrong

You don't taunt CLE fans. You just don't do it! You realize what they've been through? Their team was finally getting good, only to be picked up and moved to BAL where they finally won 2 SB's. Oh, and their history technically belongs to the Ravens as well. Then they finally get their team back sans history, so they can't even celebrate the days of Joe Brown or even Bernie Kosar..... and then they go on a spell of having some of the worst leadership/coaching/players this league has seen. We're talking early Tampa Bay levels of ineptitude. CLE is literally the factory of sadness. Don't taunt CLE dans, they just don't deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Snell41 said:

You don't taunt CLE fans. You just don't do it! You realize what they've been through? Their team was finally getting good, only to be picked up and moved to BAL where they finally won 2 SB's. Oh, and their history technically belongs to the Ravens as well. Then they finally get their team back sans history, so they can't even celebrate the days of Joe Brown or even Bernie Kosar..... and then they go on a spell of having some of the worst leadership/coaching/players this league has seen. We're talking early Tampa Bay levels of ineptitude. CLE is literally the factory of sadness. Don't taunt CLE dans, they just don't deserve it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to a Yankees Indians game this summer.  The fans seem totally kool on the baseball side now that they are winning.

I never realized how much they HATE New York Yankee fans so on the Browns..they are probably  the most miserable fan base in the country.

39 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I went to a Yankees Indians game this summer.  The fans seem totally kool on the baseball side now that they are winning.

I never realized how much they HATE New York Yankee fans so on the Browns..they are probably  the most miserable fan base in the country.

They've earned that right.

A buddy of mine called me yesterday to let me know he was getting some great seats courtesy of the Jets if I was able to join him but only 3 weekends left before the wife and kids head out to England before me so I had to take  a pass to get some time with them.

Enjoy it.

Archived