Jets receiving calls to acquire Sheldon Richardson

Jets Daily Dosage.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gross. This guy plays out of position every year and doesn't complain and he also is the one player on the field that plays his heart out on every play even when we're headed for 4-12 in 2014 or whatever we're headed for in 2016. I get the off the field issues but they're trading the wrong DL in my opinion. A team is going to put him in his natural position and he is going to be incredible. That is if someone actually makes a trade which is doubtful.

Just now, RoadFan said:

A 2nd would be really good but unlikely, a 3rd is adequate, a 4th would be unfortunate but Sheldumn is a risky proposition for any team to acquire.

A 3rd is adequate?  You are nuts, Sheldon has seemingly grown up a bit and has taken care of his business on and off the field.  I wouldn't entertain anything less then a late 1st.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

High 20's then HELL NO 

FIRE Macc if he trades Sheldon Richardson 

Jets will have a tough time paying him, and M Glennon so a trade might be the right way, I'd rather trade Wilk and pay Sheldon but that's not gonna work.

Take whatever you can get. Leonard Williams is our best defense of player. Wilkerson for better or worse signed long-term. There is simply no room for a third guy. Plus  Sheldon  has made fairly clear he will be very difficult to sign and he wants top dollar. 

So all you guys who say you would not trade him except for top 10 pick give me the contract details for both him and Leonard Williams extensions place those next to Wilkerson's. 

7 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Take whatever you can get. Leonard Williams is our best defense of player. Wilkerson for better or worse signed long-term. There is simply no room for a third guy. Plus  Sheldon  has made fairly clear he will be very difficult to sign and he wants top dollar. 

So all you guys who say you would not trade him except for top 10 pick give me the contract details for both him and Leonard Williams extensions place those next to Wilkerson's. 

Another voice of reason and not delusion.

Archived