Welp...

NYPaperAirplanes

52 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

It's painful to say, but Brady and those guys look as good as ever. We scrape by a winless Cleveland, I shutter to think what Brady, Gronk and Bennett are going to do to our defense. Le sigh. 

Talk about taking the air out of the ball! Jets better have some long drives that end it TDs. Bowles has to grow some balls & realize he's gonna have to coach his azz off by throwing downfield on 3rd & short, going for it 4th & shot on the Pats side of the field, maybe a surprise onside kick, fake punt, double reverse, flee flicker, open up the damn playbook!

Belichick always plays to your tendencies, you have to turn your tendencies on their head vs the Pats. It's your only shot.

Just now, Jetster said:

Talk about taking the air out of the ball! Jets better have some long drives that end it TDs. Bowles has to grow some balls & realize he's gonna have to coach his azz off by throwing downfield on 3rd & short, going for it 4th & shot on the Pats side of the field, maybe a surprise onside kick, fake punt, double reverse, flee flicker, open up the damn playbook!

Belichick always plays to your tendencies, you have to turn your tendencies on their head vs the Pats. It's your only shot.

The only way the Jets beat the Patriots, is if the Patriots don't show up. Not metaphorically, but literally, as in they just don't show up for the game.  

5 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

The only way the Jets beat the Patriots, is if the Patriots don't show up. Not metaphorically, but literally, as in they just don't show up for the game.  

Or if they suffer some injuries & the Jets are healthy. We did go to Buffalo & kick their azz, while the Pats just played them without Watkins, Goodwin, McCoy ect

Every Sunday is a new day. Would I bet money? Hell no, our odds are horrible, but you just never know. Leo could land on Brady & next thing you know Garapolo is in there. Gronk could pull his hamstring, Edelmans ego could explode.

Never say never.

1 hour ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

It's painful to say, but Brady and those guys look as good as ever. We scrape by a winless Cleveland, I shutter to think what Brady, Gronk and Bennett are going to do to our defense. Le sigh. 

+1 this

1 hour ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Brady will target Revis at will and make him look ridiculous.   He will do it at Billiceks order. 

2 hours ago, Larz said:

gronk is going to invent a new injury playing the jets, "TD spike shoulder" after scoring 7 times

lol

We get to 5-5 and get the bye. Pats up next and that game will determine if our season continues or is over.  I look for Revis to step up and seek revenge!  

Honestly, I don't care. I just want to see the young players continuing to develop while playing hard and getting wins.

I think something wrong with Jets fans (and I am guilty too) is they only look to the end and not the journey.

They just won a football game. They played badly in the first half. They played great in the second half. Independent of any of the next games. They won this football game. And I am happy they did

2 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I am frightened by Gronk and Brady. They will do BAAAAAAAD things to this incendiary secondary. Gronk will turn Pryor inside out and Gilchrist will find a way to be on the opposite side of the field from him so he won't have to tackle him. Revis will shut down Amendola, but Brady won't need him. But first the Jets will beat Miami and the Rams to tease the fan base at 5-5 that it is a "contender". The Pats will show them they are not.

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

I am frightened by Gronk and Brady. They will do BAAAAAAAD things to this incendiary secondary. Gronk will turn Pryor inside out and Gilchrist will find a way to be on the opposite side of the field from him so he won't have to tackle him. Revis will shut down Amendola, but Brady won't need him. But first the Jets will beat Miami and the Rams to tease the fan base at 5-5 that it is a "contender". The Pats will show them they are not.

I never thought they were a contender in the first place. I have stated they would 7 games this year

1 minute ago, Ex-Rex said:

The only people that the Jets will tease, are those that can't do math.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I never thought they were a contender in the first place. I have stated they would 7 games this year

I think they can finish 8-8 actually. They can beat SF and Indy and possibly sweep Miami or Buffalo. They aren't that good but they always try to make us hopeful for next year, which always seems to be our favorite season.

1 hour ago, BRONX DUDE said:

SUNDAY NOV 27 TH THANKSGIVING WEEKEND NITE GAME 8:30pm

Can't wait to be there with the 15,000 Pat faithful.

Any chance this game gets' FLEXED OUT of 8:30pm NOV 27 SUN to an earlier time? Please?

FOR SALE 4 TICKETS PATRIOTS @ JETS

WATCH THE 5-5 JETS DOMINATE TOM BRADY AND THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.

FACE VALUE $125.............INTERNET SPECIAL FOR JN FRIENDS $750 EA.............PARKING PASS $850

PM FOR DETAILS

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

FOR SALE 4 TICKETS PATRIOTS @ JETS

WATCH THE 5-5 JETS DOMINATE TOM BRADY AND THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS.

FACE VALUE $125.............INTERNET SPECIAL FOR JN FRIENDS $750 EA.............PARKING PASS $850

PM FOR DETAILS

SAR I

Sounds sweet!

45 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Honestly, I don't care. I just want to see the young players continuing to develop while playing hard and getting wins.

I think something wrong with Jets fans (and I am guilty too) is they only look to the end and not the journey.

They just won a football game. They played badly in the first half. They played great in the second half. Independent of any of the next games. They won this football game. And I am happy they did

Bwahahahaha... oy.

21 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Sounds sweet!

SEE THE JETS BEAT THE PATRIOTS.....THIS WILL BE THE GAME THAT WE LOOK BACK ON AS THE *ONE* THAT STARTED IT ALL, OUR FABULOUS RUN TO THE SUPER BOWL!

SPECIAL FOR JN MEMBERS - BUY THE PATRIOTS GAME AND THE COLTS GAME BUNDLE AND GET A FREE JETS SKI HAT!

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SEE THE JETS BEAT THE PATRIOTS.....THIS WILL BE THE GAME THAT WE LOOK BACK ON AS THE *ONE* THAT STARTED IT ALL, OUR FABULOUS RUN TO THE SUPER BOWL!

SPECIAL FOR JN MEMBERS - BUY THE PATRIOTS GAME AND THE COLTS GAME BUNDLE AND GET A FREE JETS SKI HAT!

SAR I

If I wasn't a proud PSL owner I would follow up!  I will be there watching us pound on Brady!

8 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

If I wasn't a proud PSL owner I would follow up!  I will be there watching us pound on Brady!

At 5-5 the crowd will be in a frenzy.  The only thing between the Jets and the playoffs will be two games against the Patriots and a bunch of scrubs.

Working against us is that we don't play many more teams with the letter "B" in them.  Buffalo Bills.  Baltimore Ravens.  Cleveland Browns.  If you go by the Rule Of "B", will go no better than 4-12.

SAR I

22 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

There is a separate section here for ticket scalpers. 

Archived