Enunwa Money

kdels62

5 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Q W W

Richardson is so over rated its sickening. The guy has done nothing.

It would be a coup if we could get a 2nd rounder for him. Another guy who told us all how great he is & then he's invisible. Remember when he was joking we won't have enough money to pay him when he becomes a free agent when Mo hadn't been paid? Jets Remember too. Keep your fingers crossed.

14 hours ago, Larz said:

right, your solution is to cut everyone and have more dead money than the saints

or to just complain about it

lol okay, if you say so. Or you could just restate what I actually say instead, like not burning through resources for feel-good headlines in signing & re-signing players past their prime, particularly while we're not contenders anyhow.

But sure, let's keep Revis and pay him another $15M to get burned & give half-ass effort. That's a great solution that should really help the team in both the short and long term. 

9 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

If he keeps improving he is going to cost some team a fortune. I would like to keep the kid but i don't know if he is worth top 10 receiver money. to think though we never would have found this kid without Idzick 

So extend him after this year and don't wait until he's commanding crazy money. He's locked up for cheap for the next year-plus so he should jump at the opportunity to cash in early. Maybe he could get his dollars higher if he doesn't, but the Jets don't exactly have a great QB and (so far) have a crowded receiving corps to spread it around. Not to mention there's always an injury risk he can avoid. 

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

So extend him after this year and don't wait until he's commanding crazy money. He's locked up for cheap for the next year-plus so he should jump at the opportunity to cash in early. Maybe he could get his dollars higher if he doesn't, but the Jets don't exactly have a great QB and (so far) have a crowded receiving corps to spread it around. Not to mention there's always an injury risk he can avoid. 

I don't disagree. If we could get him to bite on an affordable contract now we should certainly do it. He is still young and the announcers are all saying he is the best blocking receiver in the league. I don't know who his agent is but if he has a good one they will likely tell him to wait so they can push for a bigger contract.

Archived