Theme: unknown

Leelou

33 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Thank you for showing me these things...PacGOAT

I play at an extremely high level.  Just ask if you're confused.  Not happy it took me as long as it did to figure out the last one but ultimately I was trying to hand you the game.

2 hours ago, Pac said:

I play at an extremely high level.  Just ask if you're confused.  Not happy it took me as long as it did to figure out the last one but ultimately I was trying to hand you the game.

You sure did figure it out, right about the time 80 voted you and I quoted the post to you saying if I was Scum I would hammered you during F3.

I cant wait till my training from you gets me to your level!!!!!

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

<,<

sarcasm?

Nah...none at all.

12 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You sure did figure it out, right about the time 80 voted you and I quoted the post to you saying if I was Scum I would hammered you during F3.

I cant wait till my training from you gets me to your level!!!!!

Pac is the greatest most respected mafia player you've ever laid your eyes on. Enjoy :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

and so began your education...

You're fruity and kind of a spazz.  I dig that.  I'll make you an effective player come hell or high water.