Theme: unknown

Leelou

33 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Just so we're clear, you realize that "younger generation" you're associating those terms with are in their mid 20s to early 30s right?

Yes, I'm very clear on that.  To me, it boils down to being lazy.  Just type the ******* words.  Shorthand like "imo" is ok because it says something normal.  Saying "like duh, obviously", is (imo - (haha)) childish.

To each their own, I guess.

14 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

What's ldo? 

Just now, Verbal said:

Yes, I'm very clear on that.  To me, it boils down to being lazy.  Just type the ******* words.  Shorthand like "imo" is ok because it says something normal.  Saying "like duh, obviously", is (imo - (haha)) childish.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

whats fam?

curious too, only time I've seen fam is when Novak Djokovic addresses his fans as #NoleFam. i had never seen "ldo" before plus didn't know GFY until I joined JN. I thought it was Good for you in a caustic way, until the light bulb went on

4 hours ago, Verbal said:

Honestly surprised.  The "lolololol" and "ldo" terms that I associate with the younger generation made me thing you were much younger.

I mean, sure, you can think that. But in reality, his beard is a lot nicer. And he'll always have that.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. It's all good.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I mean, sure, you can think that. But in reality, his beard is a lot nicer. And he'll always have that.

Hell no, my beard is ******* majestic now.

53 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I like it. 

Because you're childish, ldo.

*hides*

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

Honestly surprised.  The "lolololol" and "ldo" terms that I associate with the younger generation made me thing you were much younger.

Youre like 40 years old and pretend youre a tough guy playing recreational hockey yet routinely use "hehehe" to express your happiness.

Glass houses and what not.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I also own a chainsaw so basically im a Lumberjack!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Hell no, my beard is ******* majestic now.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Youre like 40 years old and pretend youre a tough guy playing recreational hockey yet routinely use "hehehe" to express your happiness.

Glass houses and what not.

Verb you wanna compare beards and hockey playing against a Canadian....glglglgl

lololololololol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 1