Brandon Marshall say

Jetster

Robbie Anderson will be a young star WR. Said it on INSIDE THE NFL. That's high praise for the UDFA coming from a WR who's had a career as good as Marshall has. Also hints that Marshall believes he'll be a hell of a lot better if we can find a QB that get the ball down the field quicker & more accurately than Fitz.

With Brandon getting older, hopefully getting Decker back, the emergence of Enunwa & maybe, just maybe ASJ turning his life around with what's probably his last chance, we could have a really good offense if we find our young QB & draft a stud RB next year.

Tweak the Oline & you'd be giving a young QB the best chance for success since Sanchez 2009/2010 season. A young guy wouldn't have the stud Oline Sanchez had but he'd have playmakers all over the place. 

18 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

He also said that Chad Henne and Geno were going to be players...

That's a lot different, he wants the ball. No one asked him on the show, they were talking about young rising future Stars & he specifically mentioned Robbie Anderson, not Peake. 

That tells me Anderson is learning very quickly & is showing a lot in practice and standing out. We've seen him flash. He could be in that John Brown, Marvin Jones, Sanu mold & already having B Marsh, Decker, Enunwa, you get a guy that can throw downfield your talking about a 4th CB or safety trying to stay with Robbie. 

Look at the difference losing Jones & Sanu has made to the Bengals offense. Green is balling because he's getting all of the looks, but they aren't nearly as good as last year on offense, less balance. Makes it easier on a young QB in this league KNOWING that a player like Anderson will have a one on one, by a backup up CB. Those end up being splash plays, quick strike TDs.

1 hour ago, mkajet01 said:

We have our young qb Bryce petty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I agree, I'm praying he's our guy, if not get Glennon, if he fails let's hope Hack can hack it. We gotta hit sooner or later.

16 minutes ago, Jetster said:

That's a lot different, he wants the ball. No one asked him on the show, they were talking about young rising future Stars & he specifically mentioned Robbie Anderson, not Peake. 

That tells me Anderson is learning very quickly & is showing a lot in practice and standing out. We've seen him flash. He could be in that John Brown, Marvin Jones, Sanu mold & already having B Marsh, Decker, Enunwa, you get a guy that can throw downfield your talking about a 4th CB or safety trying to stay with Robbie. 

Look at the difference losing Jones & Sanu has made to the Bengals offense. Green is balling because he's getting all of the looks, but they aren't nearly as good as last year on offense, less balance. Makes it easier on a young QB in this league KNOWING that a player like Anderson will have a one on one, by a backup up CB. Those end up being splash plays, quick strike TDs.

That's all fine, and I've heard it all before, so I'd just assume that maybe once, a player actually becomes a star, as opposed to hearing about how he's going to become a star.  

7 hours ago, Jetster said:

Robbie Anderson will be a young star WR. Said it on INSIDE THE NFL. That's high praise for the UDFA coming from a WR who's had a career as good as Marshall has. Also hints that Marshall believes he'll be a hell of a lot better if we can find a QB that get the ball down the field quicker & more accurately than Fitz.

With Brandon getting older, hopefully getting Decker back, the emergence of Enunwa & maybe, just maybe ASJ turning his life around with what's probably his last chance, we could have a really good offense if we find our young QB & draft a stud RB next year.

Tweak the Oline & you'd be giving a young QB the best chance for success since Sanchez 2009/2010 season. A young guy wouldn't have the stud Oline Sanchez had but he'd have playmakers all over the place. 

The Jets offense has lots of good players/talent.  Most of these guys are not underperforming.  Carpenter and Winters have been very good.  Marshall is Marshall.  Enunwa is good, Powell is good, Anderson and Peake have talent.  It's just that Fitzpatrick sucks and that brings the whole offense down.  

The defense, on the other hand, just sucks.

1 hour ago, win4ever said:

Honestly, he's a few pounds and a good QB away from Will Fuller.  Both are just speed demons, with some hand issues.  But in the right offense, they can be deadly. 

Robbie Anderson has golden hands. 

I'm certainly a glass is half empty type. But this place makes me come off as a ray of sunshine. Every time Marshall says something it's time to call out his lack of Nostradamus skills or bring up his health issues. Christ, maybe take the guys opinion on another WR and be happy. 

We draft defense first every year. I don't see how that would change. Maybe a top DL will fall into their lap? I see us looking at CB early. And if we are smart enough, we would draft some OL before we draft an RB and QB and have them setup to fail. 

Well I fully expected Brandon Marshall to come out and bash all the players on this team. I mean theres no reason why anyone on this planet should ever take a positive approach to anything.

I have no Idea why any player would ever praise his fellow teammates.

Archived