#### New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give it to us by a Td. Like maybe 24-17. I'm hoping our defense plays like they did in the second half last week. If they do we have a good chance to win. I don't see anymore implosions by the offense but if the D puts them in a hole there will be problems. It's a two way street. If the O doesn't move the ball the D is on the field and suffers. And if the D gives us early big plays then the O is put in a spot. The earlier part of the season it was on both of them. They sucked together. 

The Jets are ripe for the picking.  Don't know if Tannehill can carry it off.  I really do not like him.  Our secondary is asking for it, though.  I think the Jets win, unless Miami generates a good pass rush.  Fitz is not up to that kind of pressure.  When that happens he plays flag football.

27 minutes ago, Warfish said:

A win today, and we're 4-5, and definitely still alive.

Lets get a win against our most hated rival!

With a win today and a Bills loss to Seattle tomorrow we'll be in second place. One of the AFC West teams are losing today because the Raiders play the Broncos. A chargers win and the Jets are right back into it with a favorable game next week. Only thing is the chiefs are home against the Jags, really would be sweet if the Jags pull of an upset. 

26 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I will say this. I will be massively disappointed if Revis doesnt play with energy today.

His ego has been attacked, he feels disrespected. Let's see if he's a man

you are assuming he cares about the team or fans, lol

25 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I will say this. I will be massively disappointed if Revis doesnt play with energy today.

His ego has been attacked, he feels disrespected. Let's see if he's a man

He better, because it will be a tough day for our secondary with Laundry, Parker, and Stills. 

Archived