2017 Away Games

2 hours ago, JoeC36 said:

I may do denver, NO is tempting but idk what my financial position to pull that one off will be

Tampa sounds like a nice RV trip. Might make a family vacation out of that one.

9 hours ago, slowmoe57 said:

Already making plans for NOLA -- Tampa is definite have family there so free place to stay.

If you have family in the area, definitely a no-brainer.

How big is their driveway? Do they have outside electric? :) Just kidding....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2016 at 3:54 PM, nj meadowlands said:

Much enjoyed my trip out to SF this past weekend.  If the date lines up right, might return for Oakland.  Tampa and NO are the other two I'll look at.

Tampa in the RV is going to happen for me unless the date somehow conflicts. I am hoping it is an October or November game. As long as it isn't Christmas week I should be good to go. Or maybe week one, that might be a problem. Other than that, let's go Jets. Can't wait to see Tyrod Taylor in action. :)

5 hours ago, Maxman said:

Tampa in the RV is going to happen for me unless the date somehow conflicts. I am hoping it is an October or November game. As long as it isn't Christmas week I should be good to go. Or maybe week one, that might be a problem. Other than that, let's go Jets. Can't wait to see Tyrod Taylor in action. :)

If you take the RV you'll instantly have the biggest house in Tampa :-D

• 3 months later...

Now that it's official that the Jets will play their last game ever in Oakland against long-time Cali nemeses Tha Raiders, I was curious to see how many Jets Nations members would go out west to the infamous BLACK HOLE to personally view the final AFL-era rivalry game in Oakland. 

Jets - Raiders was a GREAT AFL rivalry back in the day and they had our number in the Herm years of the early oughts. From a football junkie POV, it is rather sad and unfortunate that a "small town" market that was so formidable in the AFL and NFL will now be a relic.

Oakland: A Pro football rustbelt

On 4/5/2017 at 3:57 PM, Gas2No99 said:

Now that it's official that the Jets will play their last game ever in Oakland against long-time Cali nemeses Tha Raiders, I was curious to see how many Jets Nations members would go out west to the infamous BLACK HOLE to personally view the final AFL-era rivalry game in Oakland. 

Jets - Raiders was a GREAT AFL rivalry back in the day and they had our number in the Herm years of the early oughts. From a football junkie POV, it is rather sad and unfortunate that a "small town" market that was so formidable in the AFL and NFL will now be a relic.

Oakland: A Pro football rustbelt

Interesting but no way am I going there.

On 12/28/2016 at 3:54 AM, Maxman said:

Planning to do Tampa this year. Kids are obsessed with Orlando and this year instead of taking them to Orlando in Spring Break, I will take them to Orlando during the jets game. I will definitely be there. Let's catch up. It will be awesome to tailgate with you in Tampa. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Browns Tailgate said:

If any of you are coming to Cleveland, look us up. You are all invited to tailgate with us. GNATStailgaters.com or find us on facebook GNATS Tailgaters. There will be more details as we get closer to game day. We hosted several Jets fans last year. 

I'll vouch for this tailgate. Myself, @124 and several members of the L7 Tailgate were allowed to spend time with the GNATS tailgaters and even though it stormed we had a great time!

On 5/8/2017 at 7:03 PM, Browns Tailgate said:

If any of you are coming to Cleveland, look us up. You are all invited to tailgate with us. GNATStailgaters.com or find us on facebook GNATS Tailgaters. There will be more details as we get closer to game day. We hosted several Jets fans last year. 

Thanks. We are talking to a travel company right now about doing a JetNation tailgate for that game. We have heard great things about you guys. But we will probably be doing our own thing for that game. We will know when it gets a little closer, thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, Hofstra Jet said:

@Maxman Will you be doing a tailgate? Coming with a friend for the weekend. 

Also, @Browns Tailgate Do we need a parking pass to tailgate in your lot with y'all? How far from stadium are you? 

Wasn't planning on a tailgate, the guy that I was talking to ended up not being able to go.

Ironically though, we were talking about taking the RV out to Cleveland next weekend. It could be just being fired up after the win.

So I probably want to wait until Mon\Tues to see if that still seems like a good idea or not lol.

Archived