We all hate this team

Jetster

When was the last time you truly hated the NY Jets? 

This current team is easy to hate. I can't stand team right now. I can't stand to look at Bowles with his cigar store Indian act. I absolutely ABHOR Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Jets wasting time with him. I can't stand Chan Gailey, who has zero creativity, it's like I was transported back to the 1990s with his inside handoff for 1 yard, inside handoff for 1 yard, 3rd & 8, punt. I found it hilarious that he was so afraid to let Petty throw it in the redzone but they bring Fitz back in & he literally closes his eyes & throws a pick to a Miami defender with not a Jet in sight.

I hate our new 85 million dollar man Mo Wilk, or the invisible man as I like to call him. I hate Kacey Rogers with a passion. I hate Calvin Pryor. I hate the fact we're paying David Harris 8 million dollars (I don't hate Harris but he's done as an NFL player). I hate Revis & his ole tackling, I hate Skrine who literally holds on every play, I hate Sheldon Richardson & his stupid comments, I hate Marcus (Charmin) Williams, I hate Woody Johnson, especially when he wears his Jet hat with a suit on. 

I really hate this whole group but for a few youngsters. I hate the fact that Marshall, Decker & Mangold lobbied for the worst QB in football, stunting the growth of a guy like Petty. Nick Foles @ 1.8 million would have been a better decision than Fitz who will still cost us 5 million on 2017s salary cap.

I don't even know who our special teams coach is but does he know you can squib kick if you think your kicker can't get it to the endzone. I've seen Belichick do that a few times in close games, I'm sure Ernie Adams figured, don't give up a big return. 

I hate this team as much as I've ever hated some of the worst Jet regimes. Herm (barbecue) Edwards, Bruce Coslet, Rexs last year. I can't even put Rich Kotite in the mix because his team fought like hell, and he discovered Chrebet.

This is for sure one of the unlikeable Jet teams in history. It's amazing with this group of misfits that we're right up against the salary cap! You can see there's too many players here that don't give a sh*t, well neither do I. Like others here I'm not even watching unless they move on to Petty. I hope there's 30,000 empty seats next weak if Fitz gets the start.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

As a longtime diehard fan I hate this team also I hate the brillo bearded head coach and the rag armed bearded clam QB. 

Sundays and football are supposed to be fun this team drains the life out of you. 

Some people will disagree with me here but I also hate that our aging center is one of our highest paid players! Really, a center? Again, I don't hate Nick Mangold, I hate the fact that this team NEVER moves on or plans for the demise of their players. I didn't see any difference without him in there? How much is Wesley Johnson making? 

Oh I forgot but today's game reminded me, I also hate the human false start himself Breno Giacomini another overpaid undisciplined loser of a player, who thinks he a tough guy by pushing people around AFTER THE PLAY. 

F*ck this team!

It literally blows my mind that this organization doesn't have a clue that you have to take a few steps back (Play the young QBs) to hopefully move forward. It better be that Petty is still slightly injured otherwise what was the point of even keeping him?

God damn retreads constantly! Stop the sh*t and play Petty! But OMG he might make a mistake if we let him throw the ball, lol. Meanwhile a 12 year vet leads the league in interceptions. Ridiculous.

I'm in Puerto Vallarta right now. I decided to find an update on the game from the beach, and instead found a link to a live feed. This was the fourth quarter, the game was close, and I was pretty psyched to watch the actual CBS feed on my phone. So what do I get to see? Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing a pick in the endzone nowhere even close to a green jersey. 

I honestly can't recall a time I was this disinterested in this team. 

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

It literally blows my mind that this organization doesn't have a clue that you have to take a few steps back (Play the young QBs) to hopefully move forward. It better be that Petty is still slightly injured otherwise what was the point of even keeping him?

God damn retreads constantly! Stop the sh*t and play Petty! But OMG he might make a mistake if we let him throw the ball, lol. Meanwhile a 12 year vet leads the league in interceptions. Ridiculous.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has brought this team to an all time low and this brillo beard head coach is a moron. 

Im seriously considering putting away all my Jets stuff and not watching anymore of this crap this season. 

33 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

I do not hate this team or the HC or the GM or the owner ./ I would bench some players, and cut some others, but that's about it .

This.

I like the team, bad as it is, more than many of it's fans, tbqh.

16 minutes ago, slats said:

I honestly can't recall a time I was this disinterested in this team. 

There is a term for this.  "Fairweather fan".

Enjoy the beach.

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This.

Enjoy the beach.

Oh noes! Don't attack my level of fan hood! However will I recover! 

29 minutes ago, Jetster said:

When was the last time you truly hated the NY Jets? 

This current team is easy to hate. I can't stand team right now. I can't stand to look at Bowles with his cigar store Indian act. I absolutely ABHOR Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Jets wasting time with him. I can't stand Chan Gailey, who has zero creativity, it's like I was transported back to the 1990s with his inside handoff for 1 yard, inside handoff for 1 yard, 3rd & 8, punt. I found it hilarious that he was so afraid to let Petty throw it in the redzone but they bring Fitz back in & he literally closes his eyes & throws a pick to a Miami defender with not a Jet in sight.

I hate our new 85 million dollar man Mo Wilk, or the invisible man as I like to call him. I hate Kacey Rogers with a passion. I hate Calvin Pryor. I hate the fact we're paying David Harris 8 million dollars (I don't hate Harris but he's done as an NFL player). I hate Revis & his ole tackling, I hate Skrine who literally holds on every play, I hate Sheldon Richardson & his stupid comments, I hate Marcus (Charmin) Williams, I hate Woody Johnson, especially when he wears his Jet hat with a suit on. 

I really hate this whole group but for a few youngsters. I hate the fact that Marshall, Decker & Mangold lobbied for the worst QB in football, stunting the growth of a guy like Petty. Nick Foles @ 1.8 million would have been a better decision than Fitz who will still cost us 5 million on 2017s salary cap.

I don't even know who our special teams coach is but does he know you can squib kick if you think your kicker can't get it to the endzone. I've seen Belichick do that a few times in close games, I'm sure Ernie Adams figured, don't give up a big return. 

I hate this team as much as I've ever hated some of the worst Jet regimes. Herm (barbecue) Edwards, Bruce Coslet, Rexs last year. I can't even put Rich Kotite in the mix because his team fought like hell, and he discovered Chrebet.

This is for sure one of the unlikeable Jet teams in history. It's amazing with this group of misfits that we're right up against the salary cap! You can see there's too many players here that don't give a sh*t, well neither do I. Like others here I'm not even watching unless they move on to Petty. I hope there's 30,000 empty seats next weak if Fitz gets the start.

I mentioned Kotite as well in comparison to Bowles. He gets a lot of criticism and rightfully so, but his teams did play hard, but they had very little talent. I don't remember Kotite making the bone headed clock decisions or a lack of understanding of the game

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick has brought this team to an all time low and this brillo beard head coach is a moron. 

Im seriously considering putting away all my Jets stuff and not watching anymore of this crap this season. 

I sometimes question if you're actually watching at all. So at least now you'll be clueless on purpose!

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you watch a different game than I did, 

Was it the one the Special teams unit blew (yet again)?  If so, yes.

Food for frustration, specials has now cost us three wins this year.

Even with Fitz and as horrible as he has played, and Defense, as horrific as it's been, we're 6-3 today if our specials didn't suck.

Lol!

Just now, Warfish said:

Was it the one the Special teams unit blew (yet again)?  If so, yes.

Food for frustration, specials has now cost us three wins this year.

Even with Fitz and as horrible as he has played, we're 6-3 if our specials didn't suck.

Lol!

Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in INT's turnovers lose games and not scoring  TD's in the red zone does too all on Ryan Fitzpatrick 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick leads the NFL in INT's turnovers lose games and not scoring  TD's in the red zone does too all on Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Yep, he blows this year.  So does out worst-in-league Defense.

And yet, if Specials didn't suck, we're 6-3.  

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

This.

Enjoy the beach.

Disagree. I feel exactly the same as Slats. The term I use is prioritization. I don't want to get wound up, or have it ruin my day, or family time... so I've learned to let go of disappointment quicker. I can't control it.

This team isn't interesting. I spent the last 9 years railing against fans over Rex and Mangini. Bowles is the same. I tune in and hope for the win. If they fail, I accept it more readily. 

Wont ever stop rooting though. Just stopped aching.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Disagree. I feel exactly the same as Slats. The term I use is prioritization. I don't want to get wound up, or have it ruin my day, or family time... so I've learned to let go of disappointment quicker. I can't control it.

This team isn't interesting. I spent the last 9 years railing against fans over Rex and Mangini. Bowles is the same. I tune in and hope for the win. If they fail, I accept it more readily. 

Wont ever stop rooting though. Just stopped aching.

Then I'm sure, like Slats, you can find a better use of your time on Sundays rather easily.

Have fun with that.  

Just now, Warfish said:

Then I'm sure, like Slats, you can find a better use of your time on Sundays rather easily.

Have fun with that.  

There are many of us who feel the same way. 

We have valid reason to not want to watch this sh*t show anymore. 

Going to be hard but Brillo faced Bowles and Ryan Sucks Fitzpatrick are making the decision easier. 

Just now, Warfish said:

Have fun with that.  

I do, right after the game. 

Used to be that I'd mope all day. Sometimes into Monday. If you're suggesting that aggravation and moping is the only way to be a real fan, then this conversation can be over.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you're suggesting that aggravation and moping is the only way to be a real fan, then this conversation can be over.

I'm not suggesting anything.

I'm telling a guy who didn't care enough to watch the game, and proclaims his massive disinterest, that he's a fairweather fan.  

Beach or not, winning or not, interesting or not, fans watch the game.

How one chooses to feel after is up to them.  Mope, don't mope, waste four hours posting to a forum full of chuckleheads, whatever floats ones boat.

Me, I'm gonna go watch Game of Thrones.  Have a great evening.

Just now, Warfish said:

I'm telling a guy who didn't care to watch the game he's a fairweather fan.  

How one chooses to feel after is up to them.  Mope, don't mope, waste four hours posting a forum full of chuckleheads, whatever floats ones boat.

why would you waste vacation time on this team ?  to impress strangers on the internet ?

yay you get a cookie

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm telling a guy who didn't care enough to watch the game, and proclaims his massive disinterest, that he's a fairweather fan.  

How one chooses to feel after is up to them.  Mope, don't mope, waste four hours posting to a forum full of chuckleheads, whatever floats ones boat.

Me, I'm gonna go watch Game of Thrones.  Have a great evening.

Eh, life gets in the way sometimes. Enjoy GoT.

Archived