We have reached that dreaded point

Maxman

It is that time of year. The Jets get here far too often. But with a home game against the Rams and fan confidence being low, it officially means that we will all look forward to the tailgate more than the game.

So what are you cooking on Sunday?

I am bringing the outdoor griddle and cooking breakfast (eggs, pork roll, maybe some pancakes) and then cheesesteaks for lunch.

Every week that Bowles starts Fitzpatrick from this point forward is another nail in his coffin.

There is absolutely no reason we should be putting Fitzpatrick on the field now.

This should be Petty's season from here on out and if he gets hurt then you let Hack play but sticking with Fitzpatrick is utter stupidity.

There is no intelligent defense for Bowles's decision to keep Fitzpatrick on the field.

I have seen some ignorant, bone-headed coaching decisions in my day - this one has got to rank near the top of the list.

2 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

Every week that Bowles starts Fitzpatrick from this point forward is another nail in his coffin.

There is absolutely no reason we should be putting Fitzpatrick on the field now.

This should be Petty's season from here on out and if he gets hurt then you let Hack play but sticking with Fitzpatrick is utter stupidity.

There is no intelligent defense for Bowles's decision to keep Fitzpatrick on the field.

I have seen some ignorant, bone-headed coaching decisions in my day - this one has got to rank near the top of the list.

If Petty wasn't ready, if Hack wasn't ready -- I would support Bilal Powell in the wildcat over Fitz at QB.

Phil,

I'm bringing my son (who you met a few years back at the flag football game) to his first Jets game.  If that makes me a bad father, so be it, but I'd love to swing by and say hi.  PM me if you can and let me know where you are setting up. 

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

It is that time of year. The Jets get here far too often. But with a home game against the Rams and fan confidence being low, it officially means that we will all look forward to the tailgate more than the game.

I am bringing the outdoor griddle and cooking breakfast (eggs, pork roll, maybe some pancakes) and then cheesesteaks for lunch.

Fried ravioli and maybe some deep fried hot dogs

10 hours ago, FlaJetsFan said:

Given what is taking place tonight, quite frankly, the fortunes of the NY Jets are absolutely last on the list of concerns on my plate at the moment.

It's the first time I've been able to relax in quite some time

2 hours ago, nycdan said:

Phil,

I'm bringing my son (who you met a few years back at the flag football game) to his first Jets game.  If that makes me a bad father, so be it, but I'd love to swing by and say hi.  PM me if you can and let me know where you are setting up. 

Awesome.

I park the RV in green lot F... F11 the back of the lot when you first come in off the Turnpike. Definitely stop by and say hi. That game man....we were robbed. :) They changed the rules in the finals. Like seriously who does that?  Rematch. Their QB was 60 years old then. We can probably beat him now, lol.

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

Chateubriand with truffles and a nice merlot.

11 hours ago, ARodJetsFan said:

I totally agree. Fitzpatrick starting is a waste of time and energy. So what if he wins, that makes the Jets 4-6, so then what? Does Blowes continue to start Fitz against NE then given that the Jets "aren't mathematically eliminated"? Why is he so stubbornly sticking with a QB with a lower rating than Case Keenum. Fitzpatrick is the lowest ranked QB in the entire NFL and yet Blowes continues to say he is "the best chance to win" Win WHAT? There is NO WAY the Jets play their way into the playoffs even if they back in as is their usual custom. I sincerely hope Woody Johnson is watching and comes to a decision that he made a bad call at HC. Blowes is gutless, clueless offensively and apparently cannot even control his own locker room.

It's been a miserable season, unfortunately with no hope is sight. I was pumped at the beginning of the season with the hopes of a top three D in the NFL. I have to put this season on the coaches, particularly Bowles. He can't fix the Defense and seems totally hands off with the offense. He's lost command, respect and is out of ideas on how the win a fu%king ballgame. Gailey is overly conservative and Fitz is his guy. He doesn't play to win. He plays not to lose. This team has a sh*t ton of talent and it's the coaches job to get the best play out each player. Bowles is incapable of accomplishing this. I don't like a revolving door of coaches but we are going nowhere ever with these clowns. Nowhere.....nowhere. Just put Petty in there now. Fitz will just continue to stink up the field. There is nothing to lose at this point and we might even win.

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

Awesome.

I park the RV in green lot F... F11 the back of the lot when you first come in off the Turnpike. Definitely stop by and say hi. That game man....we were robbed. :) They changed the rules in the finals. Like seriously who does that?  Rematch. Their QB was 60 years old then. We can probably beat him now, lol.

Yes, I think we got jobbed, BB style.  Rematch would be fun.  Will definitely try to swing by.  I think we're parking nearby but I'll confirm. 

Archived