So PISSED at this decision. How can this be our leader??????

Maxman

I can not believe this is the decision. NO!!!!!!!! There is no way. NO. How could this happen? Don't you see what we see? How can so many people look at this and know that this is the wrong thing to do, yet others just don't get it? Really can't believe that Todd Bowles is going to start Ryan Fitzpatrick again this weekend. So disappointing.

When Buffalo sends its fans, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.

SAR I

4 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

Is Petty Bernie Sanders in this analogy?

Depending on who you ask that means Petty would considered the hero that never get his fair shot, or the sh*tty option that got beat out by another sh*tty option, lmfao.

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

I can not believe this is the decision. NO!!!!!!!! There is no way. NO. How could this happen? Don't you see what we see? How can so many people look at this and know that this is the wrong thing to do, yet others just don't get it? Really can't believe that Todd Bowles is going to start Ryan Fitzpatrick again this weekend. So disappointing.

Time to look more forward to the tailgate than the game. Dreadful time of year. 

6 hours ago, SAR I said:
When Buffalo sends its fans, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.

SAR I

A lot of bad Hombres coming from Buffalo

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

A lot of bad Hombres coming from Buffalo

Alright I am impressed. For the most part everyone played along and didn't cross any lines. For the most part, lol.

Well done!

If this thread continues to go well we will considering allowing you all to have nice things again.

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Guess we're allowing blatant Political Talk on the forum now?

I thought that was more like some Belicheat toeing the line... maybe stepping over the line... and having his players test the officials (MODs) wherewithal to make a big holding or PI call in a crucial situation...

My part about the fan apparel was funny though, right?

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Keyshawn Johnson has advocated "blowing this thing up" and I agree. Starting with Todd Blowes. Some veterans that will be gone soon are Mangold, Revis, Harris, Richardson, Giacomini and hopefully Calvin Pryor. I wish Woody Johnson would wake up and see what this HC has wrought. A fractured locker room, no discipline and an absence of offensive knowledge. He is a man that is in over his head clearly and doesn't know how to swim. Fitzpatrick is the lowest ranked QB in the NFL. Not the next to last, not third from the bottom but THE LOWEST ranked QB in the league and yet Blowes continues to use the "best chance of winning" excuse. Win....win WHAT? If the Jets beat the Rams they'll be 4-6 at the bye, so does that mean Blowes then uses Fitz against NE? Probably so. I guess the future doesn't matter to this guy because I don't think he will be a part of it.

51 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

Keyshawn Johnson has advocated "blowing this thing up" and I agree. Starting with Todd Blowes. Some veterans that will be gone soon are Mangold, Revis, Harris, Richardson, Giacomini and hopefully Calvin Pryor. I wish Woody Johnson would wake up and see what this HC has wrought. A fractured locker room, no discipline and an absence of offensive knowledge. He is a man that is in over his head clearly and doesn't know how to swim. Fitzpatrick is the lowest ranked QB in the NFL. Not the next to last, not third from the bottom but THE LOWEST ranked QB in the league and yet Blowes continues to use the "best chance of winning" excuse. Win....win WHAT? If the Jets beat the Rams they'll be 4-6 at the bye, so does that mean Blowes then uses Fitz against NE? Probably so. I guess the future doesn't matter to this guy because I don't think he will be a part of it.

100% agreed.  Well stated.

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Guess we're allowing blatant Political Talk on the forum now?

Huh?

Archived