Blabbermouths!

Jetster

Does this team ever SHUTUP?

From Revis yapping about being out of shape, to Sheldon saying stupid sh*t, to Decker (whos f*cking hurt & contributing ZERO) piping in on the QB quandary, please would they all just SHUTUP!! I feel the Grinch.." The noise, the noise, the noise, noise, noise!"

Revise, you suck & your not earning your contract..STFU!, Sheldumb, you have already been suspended 5 games in 2 years & Bowles benched you for missing meetings..STFU!

Decker, your out to GOD KNOWS WHEN, your a veteran & know better to have an opinion & voice it about our freaking QB issue...STFU!!!

I can't hate this team anymore than I do this year, its impossible!

1 hour ago, TJ said:

Thread title made me think of the Honeymooners.   ? 

my dad wrote a script for a honeymooners movie and sent it to Art Carney before he died, they lived near each other in CT and my dad found a contact for him and Art liked it but it never got made.  Love the honeymooners

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

From Revis yapping about being out of shape, to Sheldon saying stupid sh*t, to Decker (whos f*cking hurt & contributing ZERO) piping in on the QB quandary, please would they all just SHUTUP!! I feel the Grinch.." The noise, the noise, the noise, noise, noise!"

Revise, you suck & your not earning your contract..STFU!, Sheldumb, you have already been suspended 5 games in 2 years & Bowles benched you for missing meetings..STFU!

Decker, your out to GOD KNOWS WHEN, your a veteran & know better to have an opinion & voice it about our freaking QB issue...STFU!!!

Great passion, I agree with this post 1000%. sh*t, pay me 250K and not only will I show up on time and suck on game day, but I promise to be on time for, and come to meetings! Seriously though, I despise these guys, especially the entire defense. How dare they rake in the amount of cash they do and do dick year in and ear out. I believe the ring leader is Weed Racer (aka "Sheldumb" LOL) , followed by Racer X Wilkerson, the masked man who is rarely seen in games. Fitz sucks yes, but he is not an arrogant, overpaid, unprofessional,spoiled member of the legion of suck who think they are better than they actually are. At least Fitz has the professional ethic enough and shows up on time for meetings and what not, also, he is the first one to stand up and talk to the press - even after 15 ints in a game. Ever hear Weed Racer talk? I want to have my eyes and ears stapled shut every time he is interviewed with that f*****g attitude so I don't have to listen to him. So all of you that whine because another thread was started by a passionate fan, please just pipe down and enjoy losing. I can see the OP as well as myself are sick and effing tired of losing, and I say all of us long suffering Jet fans can start as many threads pissing and moaning as we want to, we've earned that right! I know I have after almost 50 years of this crap.

46 minutes ago, Larz said:

my dad wrote a script for a honeymooners movie and sent it to Art Carney before he died, they lived near each other in CT and my dad found a contact for him and Art liked it but it never got made.  Love the honeymooners

Watched those episodes a million times and never got tired of them.   A true classic! 

4 minutes ago, TJ said:

Watched those episodes a million times and never got tired of them.   A true classic! 

My favorite is when Ralph was on some type of game show & Ed would warm up with a song that Ralph hated & it turns out to be the song & the question is who composed it.

He can't believe he doesn't know it & says stammering Ed Norton? Lol.

17 hours ago, Jetster said:

They fooled us yet again didn't they? From Fitzpatrick to Brandon Marshall to Chan Gailey and the ENTIRE defensive secondary this is a team closer to what it was when Rex left than to the 10-6 of last season. Decker needs to realize that it WILL NOT be Fitz passing to him next year and he needs to get behind the young QB's as does Bowles and Gailey. But no, Blowes would rather put a hobbled Fitz - the lowest rated passer in the league - out there rather than a kid Jets fans have been dying to see play. Once again a year of my life has been wasted on this dysfunctional bunch of freakin losers.

I also thought of the 'Honeymooners' IMMEDIATELY when I saw the thread title. I'm far too late to the party, but there are some really fun posts in here. 

I consider the HM one of the best sitcoms ever made also.  Art Carney was a comedic genius. It was also 99.9% improv.  "Do the Hucklebuck!", hahaha. People get too balled up over the sexist aspect of the show - and I'm a woman.  I think that's what another poster meant when they said it would never get made today.  Totally agree. No way. But here's my take . . . 

I actually always saw Alice above Ralph let alone being an equal.  She always stands her ground, she's sarcastic, she stares him down, she's always right, and she always wins. Ralph is a blowhard who wants to be a big shot and talks a lot of crap; but deep down most of Ralph's schemes are because he deeply loves Alice and wants to get her out of their dismal, depressing existence. "Bang, zoom, over the clubhouse!", but then there's always,"Baby, you're the greatest." 

In conclusion, "Don't touch me, I'm sterile!"

20 minutes ago, jetophile said:

I also thought of the 'Honeymooners' IMMEDIATELY when I saw the thread title. I'm far too late to the party, but there are some really fun posts in here. 

I consider the HM one of the best sitcoms ever made also.  Art Carney was a comedic genius. It was also 99.9% improv.  "Do the Hucklebuck!", hahaha. People get too balled up over the sexist aspect of the show - and I'm a woman.  I think that's what another poster meant when they said it would never get made today.  Totally agree. No way. But here's my take . . . 

I actually always saw Alice above Ralph let alone being an equal.  She always stands her ground, she's sarcastic, she stares him down, she's always right, and she always wins. Ralph is a blowhard who wants to be a big shot and talks a lot of crap; but deep down most of Ralph's schemes are because he deeply loves Alice and wants to get her out of their dismal, depressing existence. "Bang, zoom, over the clubhouse!", but then there's always,"Baby, you're the greatest." 

Alice was always 10 steps ahead.

Also, that show was filmed live.  A lot of the "Bang Zoom" was when he would forget a line, and they'd just wing it.

22 hours ago, TJ said:

Thread title made me think of the Honeymooners.   ? 

"I tell you, Alice, your mother won't be here 5 minutes before she starts something. Not FIVE MINUTES!! I say this Alice because she can't help it; it's her nature. She's a blabbermouth Alice, a BLABBER-MOUTH!!!"

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

Alice was always 10 steps ahead.

Also, that show was filmed live.  A lot of the "Bang Zoom" was when he would forget a line, and they'd just wing it.

It was always 'over the moon', but for some odd reason 'over the clubhouse' sticks in my head. Obscure episode, mind like a razor, too lazy to try to find it.

You should see the HM skits before it became a series. Talk about a time warp. It makes our Kittygrabber-elect look tame. 

5 hours ago, jetophile said:

I was listening to one of Gilbert Gottfried's podcasts recently (good stuff btw).  The Honeymooners definitely come up from time to time.  One of the guests (I can't remember which unfortunately) mentioned that Audrey Meadows generally tried to remain still because Jackie Gleason moved around a lot.  I thought it was a very interesting observation (one I had never thought of but it does seem right).  Goes to show you how subtle this stuff can be. 

Btw, if people haven't seen Gilbert do the Honeymooners in his stand-up act (this is from like the 1980's), it's hilarious.  Start at 14 seconds:

On 11/9/2016 at 3:37 PM, Jetster said:

More bad news on Decker.  Apparently he's got Arterial Monochromia.

Archived