Thursday Night Football Browns-Ravens

joewilly12

Well it's official, even the Browns are a better organization than the Jets.  Notice how they're trying different QBs.  Their coach is trying to help the team instead of being a jackass continually repeating some idiotic statement like "he gives us the best chance to win".

One of the reporters during press conferences needs to heckle Bowles like this.

13 hours ago, Bugg said:

Flipping around channels to land on NFLN to see the Jerome Boger crew littering the field with yellow flags again on marginal calls. 

Everything in the NFL is pass interference or holding now.  And the unsportsmanlike calls for taunting OMFG

Everything in the NFL is pass interference or holding now.  And the unsportsmanlike calls for taunting OMFG

I guess it's a plus they didn't completely blow a kickoff offsides call

That honor will always remain with the Worst NFL incompetent zebra EVER....

Walt "Crooked Tuck Rule" Coleman

Seriously though this gang of amateur flag throwers is absolutely making a once great game unwatchable

1 minute ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

I guess it's a plus they didn't completely blow a kickoff offsides call

That honor will always remain with the Worst NFL incompetent zebra EVER....

Walt "Crooked Tuck Rule" Coleman

Seriously though this gang of amateur flag throwers is absolutely making a once great game unwatchable

People complained about the lingerie refs a few years ago I thought they were better.  

39 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Awful game.

and then the NFL wonders why prime time ratings are down.  I know there's a rule about all 32 teams getting no prime time games but holy cow has the selection been hideous

It's the NFL "cockyness" in thinking they can throw anything on Primetime and people will watch cause it's football.  They're learning their lesson big time.  I can see the Thursday night game being gone in a few years 

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hue Jackson smarter than Todd Bowles he rotated QB's to evaluate them. 

Having no wins kind of allows you to do that.

If Petty doesnt start against the Rams, then he will start against the Colts on Monday Night. At this point, there really is no hurry. There is no season to save, Two more games to see Petty, probably wont make much of a difference.

It stings, but in the end, whether he starts this week or against Indy is beyond the point.

11 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Having no wins kind of allows you to do that.

If Petty doesnt start against the Rams, then he will start against the Colts on Monday Night. At this point, there really is no hurry. There is no season to save, Two more games to see Petty, probably wont make much of a difference.

It stings, but in the end, whether he starts this week or against Indy is beyond the point.

3 wins should warrant the same approach to the QB issue here. 

Especially when our starter is the worst in the league. 

6 hours ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

In truth I think those unbelievably hideous Nike Rush sh*tty uniforms cause millions to turn off the Thursday nite game before the kickoff

And we thought the Titans throwbacks and the Steeler prisoner unis achieved a level of ugly that could not be surpassed

No uniform could ever possibly be worse than the Steelers prison stripe looking mess. 

Archived