Sunday prediction

nylarry

Score doesn't matter.  The Snoopy Bowl outcome means more than the scores of our remaining games.

The only thing of importance is preparing for our next meaningful game in September.  Play young guys and experiment with different schemes. 

Obviously bench Fitz, but not holding my breath there.  That's been obvious for quite some time.

Also curious to see if Bowles has received treatment for Low T yet.

1 hour ago, Shadetree said:

Petty...25/35, 375 yds, 3 TDs

irrational optimism replaces irrational pessimism until next Sunday.

What a ridiculous prediction.

It's our bye week after this - the irrational optimism will last TWO weeks. ;-) 

5 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Rams are better than us on every front except punter and WR. Fitz throws 3 more picks, we lose 24-9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I will be having a late brunch with my sisters family here visiting Charlotte.  I won't miss a thing...... how sad that a fan with my passion simply has been beaten down. 

3 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I don't remember if it was any good.  Just remember it was really cheap.  As a teen, I was drinking that or MD 20/20.  

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Neighbor gave me a 30 pack of Keystone Light it wasnt bad either. 

Busch was the cheap beer of choice when I was a teenager, remember  $10 would get me a sixer of Busch, a pack of Marlboro's, and half a tank of gas.

I was up in Boston this summer and for nostalgia sake bought 2 six packs (16 oz cans) of Naragansett. (if you spent any time in New England you might remember "Hi neighbor, have a Gansett.") My brother who went to Uconn used to say that when they couldn't afford Bud they'd grab a Gansett. So I bought him a six pack and one for me. It's ok but a little sweet. I think I'll have a few tomorrow watching the game, a 20-10 Jets win. If Petty plays I think he'll be ok. Unspectacular but ok.

47 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

As a teen I was drinking Schmidts of Philadelphia for $3.99/case.

Of course that was in 1977 ;)

Well you guys earned it back then.  Walking to and from school in the snow, up hill, both ways.  Had to crank-start cars too I hear.

That was a couple years before I even existed.

39 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Well you guys earned it back then.  Walking to and from school in the snow, up hill, both ways.  Had to crank-start cars too I hear.

That was a couple years before I even existed.

Haha, would cut class on those uphill snow days!

Sunday predictions:

Fitz starts, we lose. Misses receivers and throws another pick in the end zone. Score is irrelevant. We lose.

Petty Starts; shows chemistry with Q, and Anderson although Marshall gets the TD. Forte goes for 100+ a TD, Powell scores on a wheel route.  No interceptions. ASJ scores a one handed TD only cause he's holding an Old English 800 in his other hand!  Rams rush for only 9 yards. Jets Win!!

We get crushed by the pats after the bye.....Petty hurt; Fitz back in....

SOJ's

15 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

And I will be having a late brunch with my sisters family here visiting Charlotte.  I won't miss a thing...... how sad that a fan with my passion simply has been beaten down. 

You are not alone my friend, not buy a long shot ..

58 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

My WORST drinking experience as an 11th grader was over indulging on MD 2020  and Southern Comfort.  Puked out a lung that night....

Ugh, damn that's one horrible combination.  Schools need to teach Drinking 101 right along with Sex Ed.

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

My WORST drinking experience as an 11th grader was over indulging on MD 2020  and Southern Comfort.  Puked out a lung that night....

I had a similar experience right after high school with blackberry brandy and sambuca till this day i cannot drink either.

With Bryce Petty Jets 27  Rams 16

Archived