Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

Crusher was walking down a dark alley in Hell's Kitchen and eating a plate of lasagna, when he suddenly tripped. Thankfully something soft broke his fall and saved his lasagna. He got up, dusted himself off and continued his walk home. Unfortunately, CTM was destroyed under the weight of Crusher. 

Across town in Harlem, Luke Cage was making his way to his job at Paradise Nightclub when sirens could be heard in the distance. Another murder, who could be committing all these crimes... 

PLAYERS

1. 80 
  2. Crusher
  3. Lizard 
  4. Nolder
  5. Zander
  6. Ballin
  7. JiF
  8. Pac
  9. Nyn
  10. Smash
  11. dice
  12. JC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Very well done. I watched the season in a weekend.  

Your children are obviously out of the house! On another note, I bought a pound of smoked bacon at the butcher today. I am going to workout now and then make an egg, bacon and Gouda sandwich and get this week started right. Bought my son a balloon on that same run to the store and the balloon cost as much as the bacon. Something seems wrong about that. 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Your children are obviously out of the house! On another note, I bought a pound of smoked bacon at the butcher today. I am going to workout now and then make an egg, bacon and Gouda sandwich and get this week started right. Bought my son a balloon on that same run to the store and the balloon cost as much as the bacon. Something seems wrong about that. 

So sexy.  Yes for the most part they are. The key is get then driving. Once they drive you get your life back. 

Archived