Luke Cage: the mafia game

Leelou

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Understandable. You should still play though. I'm still waiting for PAC to mod again 

I actually want to mod one but I like making it good which takes time..  But with it being a holiday week maybe now is the time..  I will be around this week and can use a distraction.

but next week don't expect a lot of theatrics during the day.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Haha. Funny thing is Leelou put the roles in the deadthread after I was killed. So as I'm reading them I thought to myself,"hmmm, how did Zander get a guilty on PAC?" I thought you handled yourself pretty well.  

If it was a male mod this is a different dialogue.

If it was a mod who hadn't expressed interest in laying down with me in the past this would be a different dialogue.

3 hours ago, JiF said:

The other scum thread is a classic read.  Dice trying to talk sense into the biggest blockheads mafia has ever known was too much fun.  Every suggestion he made they shot down with the dumbest logic known man.  

Im officially Smash's new CTM and I'm flattered.  His hard on for me is adorable.  

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Zander nailed you.  The fact that Leelou messed that up doesn't change that.  You didn't see him investigating me (the other GF), did you?

You're the king of blaming others when someone else plays well, and praising yourself when you lose but think you played well.  So the fact that you refuse to praise Zander is predictable. 

That's back to back games you got clowned.  Own it. 

3 hours ago, Pac said:

I was called scum instead of town..  that changed every single thing about the game.

when do you guys stop acting as if you played well?

If Zander gets the proper town read on PAC this entire game changes. Not sure if you 2 are just stupid or just fooling around with PAC  but that's a huge turn of events and any one with half a brain can see that.

And JIF you dumb Idiot if You would have been killed when I first asked for you to be killed along with Zander getting the correct read on PAC we would have known we were dealing with 2 scum teams and would have easily won the game so I'm not sure exactly WTF you are talking about. I don't usually weigh in at the end of games very much but I think this warrants a reply to your stupidity and raving about how great a player you are. If you played in the NFL JIF you would be the idiot celebrating for tackling someone after a ten yard gain and a first down, your kind of like the Mafia's Calvin Pryor or should I call you Santonio Holmes ?

3 hours ago, Pac said:

How are you not getting this..  I don't CARE that he investigated me n1..  If I would have been called innocent this game is completely different.  It was a mistake.. whatever.

You need to re-read the last couple pages and see the insults hurled my way before coming at me with your self-righteous bullsh-t..  

Pac no worries they are like children in need of attention. Its immaturity at its best

47 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If Zander gets the proper town read on PAC this entire game changes. Not sure if you 2 are just stupid or just fooling around with PAC  but that's a huge turn of events and any one with half a brain can see that.

And JIF you dumb Idiot if You would have been killed when I first asked for you to be killed along with Zander getting the correct read on PAC we would have known we were dealing with 2 scum teams and would have easily won the game so I'm not sure exactly WTF you are talking about. I don't usually weigh in at the end of games very much but I think this warrants a reply to your stupidity and raving about how great a player you are. If you played in the NFL JIF you would be the idiot celebrating for tackling someone after a ten yard gain and a first down, your kind of like the Mafia's Calvin Pryor or should I call you Santonio Holmes ?

6 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I shot at Dice and did not change it.

I peeked Pac and didnt change it.

Dice isnt worrisome because its Dice. 

Easily lynched while sleeping.

5 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

He just loves it when it happens.

SHOOTS ZANDER AGAIN

saddest bit is I didn't want to shoot you when I did.

however you owe the fact you got to post at all on leelou not telling me my shot was usable during day. Had I know THAT you don't get a single post.

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dice was the only player on the other scum team worth a damn.  Good game Dice!  Sorry you got paired with Smash and Pac.  Not fair at all. 

glad you thought I played well. thanks evenm if I didn't really. I started thinking 2 scum teams after zander got janitored but never said anything

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Oh get this. Verbal and I won as a 2 person scum team on dm :D

shuddup <_<

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

With minimal bussing - and we swept, including dropping a SK in a crunch time lynch.

you too.

:D

to be fair   the zander mess did make a difference to the game. a scum read when he should have got innocent is a big difference it also forced me to use my kill. Pac probably gets shot at that night but nyn might have doctored him. and he can then ride that viewing. the janitoring just really nailed pac because the wifom for it all falls on him.

doesn't mean we would have won but does make the game different

Just now, Dicetosser said:

glad you thought I played well. thanks even if I didn't really. I started thinking 2 scum teams after zander got janitored but never said anything

If you had mentioned it, Pac and Smash would have shot you down.  Not your fault you had terrible teammates. 

15 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

doesn't mean we would have won but does make the game different

we win going away lol..

don't let 80 and JiF's maniacal clapping fool you.  They're pissed because I've owned them in this sh-t for like 7 years.

• 2 months later...

Archived