Indifference, despair, apathy

Bugg

Went today.Scored some nice tickets quite reasonably and took the former tyke, brother and his son. A beautiful fall day.

And then...

Defense did the job. 3 FGs to an NFL offense is fine, despite Kenny Britt torching Revis. 

Offense...WHAT THE FV...

Chan Gailey is what he is; a beeper salesman in an iphone world, an establish the run scared dinosaur funding his IRA at the expense of the Jets. He was a bad hire, despite Fitz last year. If you CARED about this franchise, a young hungry offensive wiz kid OC was a must(these exist throughout Div. 1 and 2; LOOK!). If you do not pass effectively nothing else matters. THIS IS A RECORDING PLAYED ON A LOOP SINCE THD DAY WOODY JOHNSON BOUGHT THE TEAM. 

Bowles is what he is; ANOTHER risk-averse scared, defense first HC that Woody Johnson keeps hiring. Guy has NO IDEA how offense works and doesn't appear to care. He allows Gailey to RUN UP THE MIDDLE EVERY FIRST DOWN LIKE IT'S 19 SEVENTY FVCKIN' 5. Doesn't appear to be any self-scouting or quality control on this offense.  We needed to see Petty throw 35-40 passes today in all kinds of situations, and we needed to see him stretch the field. He can hand off a lot. We still have no idea if he is or is not a real NFL QB. And that is not acceptable. We didn't find anything today other than like most NFL QBs he isn't all that effective when it's 3rd and long every series, or when he has to pass because the game is on the line. 

Timeouts are wasted. Poor substitutions lead to too many men penalties. Watched 4 years of HS football and several Pop Warner before that and never saw that called in any of those games . When there is a chance a play might be reviewed the Pats have a code, get to the line ASAP and run a play without huddling. Today the Jets lost a first down because they don;t have that . There is no focus nor urgency to the Jets' offense. This could be the laziest 2 minute/no huddle in NFL history. Nobody on their staff appears to grasp the score, the clock, the game situation, they simply run plays. Jeff Fisher saw all this today, put 8  and 9 guys in the box and dared the nancified pussyball Jets' CS to throw some passes. When your opponent is shooting himself in the head, let him do so.   

Can and usually have lived with this franchise trying and failing. Big Picture; hard to see how they win the division with the Pats, and doubtful they will get a wildcard. I can live with that if they try and fight and scrap and claw.  What I saw today wasn't any of those things. it was a CS so scared even with a 3-6 record they gave up.And that cannot be acceptable. Today was a firing offense. But I'm not even angry ; if they don't care, why should any of us? 

Today Woody Johnson had a stadium full of potential customers and bored them. Expect the Pats game to be dirty with Massholes. And Johnson deserves that. 

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Went today.Scored some nice tickets quite reasonably and took the former tyke, brother and his son. A beautiful fall day.

And then...

Defense did the job. 3 FGs to an NFL offense is fine, despite Kenny Britt torching Revis. 

Offense...WHAT THE FV...

Chan Gailey is what he is; a beeper salesman in an iphone world, an establish the run scared dinosaur funding his IRA at the expense of the Jets. He was a bad hire, despite Fitz last year. If you CARED about this franchise, a young hungry offensive wiz kid OC was a must(these exist throughout Div. 1 and 2; LOOK!). If you do not pass effectively nothing else matters. THIS IS A RECORDING PLAYED ON A LOOP SINCE THD DAY WOODY JOHNSON BOUGHT THE TEAM. 

Bowles is what he is; ANOTHER risk-averse scared, defense first HC that Woody Johnson keeps hiring. Guy has NO IDEA how offense works and doesn't appear to care. He allows Gailey to RUN UP THE MIDDLE EVERY FIRST DOWN LIKE IT'S 19 SEVENTY FVCKIN' 5. Doesn't appear to be any self-scouting or quality control on this offense.  We needed to see Petty throw 35-40 passes today in all kinds of situations, and we needed to see him stretch the field. He can hand off a lot. We still have no idea if he is or is not a real NFL QB. And that is not acceptable. We didn't find anything today other than like most NFL QBs he isn't all that effective when it's 3rd and long every series, or when he has to pass because the game is on the line. 

Timeouts are wasted. Poor substitutions lead to too many men penalties. Watched 4 years of HS football and several Pop Warner before that and never saw that called in any of those games . When there is a chance a play might be reviewed the Pats have a code, get to the line ASAP and run a play without huddling. Today the Jets lost a first down because they don;t have that . There is no focus nor urgency to the Jets' offense. This could be the laziest 2 minute/no huddle in NFL history. Nobody on their staff appears to grasp the score, the clock, the game situation, they simply run plays. Jeff Fisher saw all this today, put 8  and 9 guys in the box and dared the nancified pussyball Jets' CS to throw some passes. When your opponent is shooting himself in the head, let him do so.   

Can and usually have lived with this franchise trying and failing. Big Picture; hard to see how they win the division with the Pats, and doubtful they will get a wildcard. I can live with that if they try and fight and scrap and claw.  What I saw today wasn't any of those things. it was a CS so scared even with a 3-6 record they gave up.And that cannot be acceptable. Today was a firing offense. But I'm not even angry ; if they don't care, why should any of us? 

Today Woody Johnson had a stadium full of potential customers and bored them. Expect the Pats game to be dirty with Massholes. And Johnson deserves that. 

Then here come more Rex Ryans

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Then here come more Rex Ryans

do you need professional help?

why is the only 2 choices in the world for head coach is Bowels or Rex?

no other coaches available? are you sure? no one?

I can think of at least a few offensive coaches with experience as head coaches that are out there

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Let's just be honest.

Jets fans love to be miserable. They revel in it. They love it. They dont know what they would do without it. That's why they never celebrate wins. EVER. If they ever win the Super Bowl, they will complain.

A horrid lot.

I don't see any wins to celebrate  , do you?

lets be honest , you are a delusional homer who makes preposterous reasoning to stand behind this coaching staff

2 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Why can't we get a good young OC and make him HC? I'm so sick of this sh*t. We will continue to suck offensively until we do.

There's only one worthwhile candidate out there and that's Kyle Shanahan. He's going to be #1 on everybody's young first timer list.

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

I don't see any wins to celebrate  , do you?

lets be honest , you are a delusional homer who makes preposterous reasoning to stand behind this coaching staff

No. I just dont think it's a big deal. The law of averages will work the Jets way one day. Just like the Cubs and Red Sox.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

We had the easiest schedule in the NFL and only beat 2 teams with winning records in 2015 and thats irrelevant right now. 

What did I just say? I said that cant be the only reason. The fact that you wont consider my point, however dumb you find it, means that you want to be miserable

Just now, BigRy56 said:

There's only one worthwhile candidate out there and that's Kyle Shanahan. He's going to be #1 on everybody's young first timer list.

what about harbaugh or kiffen ?  pete carroll bounced up and down and then the light went on

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

No. I just dont think it's a big deal. The law of averages will work the Jets way one day. Just like the Cubs and Red Sox.

What did I just say? I said that cant be the only reason. The fact that you wont consider my point, however dumb you find it, means that you want to be miserable

We are 3-7 you arent miserable I am after just watching Prescott lead his team to victory over the Steelers and our GM chose Hack. 

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

Break the mold. either beat the bushes of Division 1 and 2(And these guys are out there) , or hire someone with a point to prove and a bit of piss and vinegar-Les Miles and Todd Hailey come to mind. 

20 minutes ago, Bugg said:

And then...

Offense...WHAT THE FV...

STANDING OVATION !! 

well said

I was there. It was like a PEE WEE FOOT BALL SCRIMAGE

Just End The Season

9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Let's just be honest.

Jets fans love to be miserable. They revel in it. They love it. They dont know what they would do without it. That's why they never celebrate wins. EVER. If they ever win the Super Bowl, they will complain.

And the media feeds upon it by printing more misery.

A horrid lot.

Sniveling about other fans again?

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Break the mold. either beat the bushes of Division 1 and 2(And these guys are out there) , or hire someone with a point to prove and a bit of piss and vinegar-Les Miles and Todd Hailey come to mind. 

I would love a Todd Haley hire , this guy is all fire   , you think the players will do what ever they want with him like they run circles around Bowles ?

he is on the offensive side of the ball , also has experience has head coach

Just now, Matt39 said:

As much as Bowles annoys me with his conservativeness and just overall lack of situational awareness....the roster is a disaster and I dont get the sense Maccagnan has any idea of what he's doing.

Most people believe roster is underachieving but has talent. That goes to the head coach, not the GM

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

what about harbaugh or kiffen ?  pete carroll bounced up and down and then the light went on

Harbaugh is living the life up in Michigan and I doubt he leaves. Lane Kiffen is riding the Alabama train after getting ran out of USC.. I don't know if he's even interested or drawing any interest.

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Harbaugh is living the life up in Michigan and I doubt he leaves. Lane Kiffen is riding the Alabama train after getting ran out of USC.. I don't know if he's even interested or drawing any interest.

I would give Harbaugh a blank check and the keys to the kingdom but there is no way he is leaving Michigan  , and after all the problems Harbaugh had in SF he is not coming team owned by Woody Johnson

9 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Todd Haley I could get on board with. He's got the attitude and the offensive pedigree... but his attitude cost him his job (I think this was against the Jets actually, didn't he flip out on the sideline and get a flag that lost them the game?). So if he came back around then hopefully he learned his lesson.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

BTW, if Macc and Bowles do get fired, why would any good coach want to come here when their plan could be pulled at the drop of a hat and they could be gone in 2 years?

because he is a good coach  and have believe in his abilities  ,Bowles is an awful coach  and those should fired asap , do not waste time on awful coaches

Archived