Case Keenum beats us then gets benched for Goff..

JetUp91

1 hour ago, August said:

It makes sense the Rams aren't going anywhere this year might as well begin his development. 

Exactly.  And the Rams don't have first round picks for the next 8 years or so because of Goff so it's not like they're interested in tanking in the slightest. 

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Rams proceeding with business under no false presumptions about what the rest of the season needs to be used for... Bowles is worse than Jeff Fisher. Ugh.

This team fell into the same trap as other jets regimes of the past.  Start out thinking we need a rebuild but want to get off to a good start so get some FA.

Totally over achieve in their 1st year, the problems are still there and others are showing up but suddenly coach and front office think, 'hey we are pretty good!' and act as if they have been a playoff team for years ignoring obvious trouble signs.  Then they make the cardinal sin of not wanting to admit they made poor choices this past year and will stubbornly keep doing what they did last year even though everyone can see it will not work.

We will learn once and for all late this year when we are mathematically done and in the off season if this regime, coach and gm have a future. 

Some people think jet fans will never stand for true rebuild.  I think that is false.  By this time we have seen the same show for years.  Blow up the thing and gut it and make prudent moves and we will have patience through some poor years.  Try and salvage some of the dreck we have on this roster and they all deserve to be fired, and we start over.

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Rams proceeding with business under no false presumptions about what the rest of the season needs to be used for... Bowles is worse than Jeff Fisher. Ugh.

Better ownership too.  GM's and Coaches always have to be in "win-now" mode under Woody Johnson because they think he won't stand for a full rebuild. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Better ownership too.  GM's and Coaches always have to be in "win-now" mode under Woody Johnson because they think he won't stand for a full rebuild. 

Even that dip Sh&t may get the idea it's a full on rebuild. Which it is, we need to cut the over priced fat starting with Revis in the off season.

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Rams have better ownership then the Jets do? Would that be the Los Angeles - St Louis - Los Angeles Rams you are talking about?

16 hours ago, Snell41 said:

And we should sign him lol. He's a huge upgrade over Fitz sadly.

This is not funny considering the Jets propensity to trade for marginal players who have had decent games against the Jets (Tebow?)

Case Keenum benched since his trade value has peaked and they do not want to risk an injury?

17 hours ago, JetUp91 said:

Honestly wish we could just cancel the rest of the season. This is embarrassing on every level.

It is indeed that.  Any way you look at it, it amounts to:  "You only beat the Jets by three crummy points.  To the bench for you!"

45 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Case Keenum benched since his trade value has peaked and they do not want to risk an injury?

No one is trading a thing for Case f*ckin Keenum.  Dude had arguably the most talented RB in the league to hand off to and an elite defense on the other side, and could only muster 4 wins?  He was a very good college QB.  Terrible pro.  It happens. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No one is trading a thing for Case f*ckin Keenum.  Dude had arguably the most talented RB in the league to hand off to and an elite defense on the other side, and could only muster 4 wins?  He was a very good college QB.  Terrible pro.  It happens. 

I agree, it was kind of a joke but then I remembered tanny traded a 4th for Tebow and Mac kept 4 bad QB's on the roster in 2016 

16 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

I agree, it was kind of a joke but then I remembered tanny traded a 4th for Tebow and Mac kept 4 bad QB's on the roster in 2016 

I had repressed the memory of Tebow as a football player by now.  Lately I've just been thinking of him as a New York Met minor leaguer, as I'm a Mets fan too.  Thanks for bringing that back up.  lol.

13 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Most talented RB in the league is David Johnson.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I had repressed the memory of Tebow as a football player by now.  Lately I've just been thinking of him as a New York Met minor leaguer, as I'm a Mets fan too.  Thanks for bringing that back up.  lol.

Why isn't Tebow starting at Centerfield for the Mets next season?

What's the deal with Hackenberg's vagina btw? Are we not to talk about this until next year and just cross our fingers on Petty? So then but how does that work. Either he does well enough or the easy argument would be he needs more experience before we can right him off. So basically Hackenberg is like a back up plan for 2019. And/or maybe Romo. Or something?

Archived