Hey Crazy Carl....

Beerfish

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

FIgured I'd put this here, but Penn State seems a lot better without Hackenberg no? I thought James Franklin was the problem.

Theres a fine use of logic.  Makes no sense on any level, but thanks for putting it out there.  Theres never enough space to rip a Jet prospect we havent seen on the field yet.  

FIgured I'd put this here, but Penn State seems a lot better without Hackenberg no? I thought James Franklin was the problem.

TN won a national championship the year after manning left. Clearly manning was the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually made a pilgrimage to South Bend today and saw the game live. I didn't hate what I saw that much. Kizer can sling it when he's on but man his confidence really seems to go at weird times, and I'm wondering if that's just a product of Kelly, I dunno. Who knows.  No question he can make all the throws. He had some real beauts out there today. If the Jets are going to take someone in the first I'd definitely take him over Watson.

P.S. Notre Dame is pretty stunning. A must-do for any football fan. That campus is something else.

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Please don't even try and sell us on any ND wide receivers, please, your boys STINK.  Your defense is bad too and Kizer holds the ball way too long,  Oh and the coaching at the end was pure awful as well.  What a gag job.

Not sure if I should be creeped out or flattered by this thread title. All of the ND receivers are pretty young. I wouldn't try to sell anyone on a freshman or sophomore. The defense is bad. Kizer is very good. Kelly is bad. Good talk. 

7 hours ago, New York Mick said:

There's been plenty of players from ND the last few years that are solid and a few to look at this year. 

Always is. People just love to hate them. It's so strange. 

4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Actually made a pilgrimage to South Bend today and saw the game live. I didn't hate what I saw that much. Kizer can sling it when he's on but man his confidence really seems to go at weird times, and I'm wondering if that's just a product of Kelly, I dunno. Who knows.  No question he can make all the throws. He had some real beauts out there today. If the Jets are going to take someone in the first I'd definitely take him over Watson.

P.S. Notre Dame is pretty stunning. A must-do for any football fan. That campus is something else.

I need to go at some point. It's on the bucket list. Spot on about Kizer. Definitely think he's going to be good at the next level. He just needs to amputate Brian Kelly from his brain. He's a bad football coach. 

I watched part of the game yesterday, Kizer looks young, still has that deer in the headlights look at times, maybe confidence, maybe Kelly, but seems like a good Ohio kid, great size and great a QB when he gets on a roll 

Almost think it would help him to stay another year but if the Kelly regime has gone toxic, he should get out, I would be fine if he was a Jet in April, I think he can lead a team - if you liked Lynch in the first last year, you should like Kizer more

18 hours ago, YankeeJet22 said:

If that's what you see, watch hockey. 

All the excuses about why Hackenburg doing poorly in his last two years have everything to do with the lousy pen state oline and how hack was ruined by Franklin.  If you forget this just go back and have a look.  If you are big hack supporter you  probably made some of those yourself.

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Simply revenge for having to endure a legion of posts saying why Walls was a good cb that should have been starting.  Kizer has looked quite good in some games this year.

Given how bad the secondary has been this season, maybe he was holding it all together last year? :)

16 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I made the trip this year too. Was definitely cool being there. Middle of nowhere though.

9 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Given how bad the secondary has been this season, maybe he was holding it all together last year? :)

I would legit rather him out there than Revis.  Oh and I did agree with you about prossise being a good back prospect before this year and he is showing it in seattle now.

Archived