Another Mafia Masterpiece

Pac

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The last game I played I had the whole thing figured out by page 10 by using my third eye. I allowed the universe to tell me everything. It was overwhelming. But then I started thinking and allowing outside negative forces in. This will not happen again. It must not. I will not allow it.

I will not be voting you regardless of my alignment or yours. 

34 minutes ago, Pac said:

F it, I just left a VM for him at his job LOL... I CTM'd him a couple years ago but never thought I'd ever have to call him IRL.  We're coming up on 6 mos of inactivity tho and he needs to apologize.

said I was Pete from *my business name* and that Sal, Jimmy, Andrew and I were looking to follow up on a conversation we had.  Told him he should know the way to contact us hahahah..

he sounds like a dweeb on his vm.

Sir you have just won the internet. LOL    I would love to see his shriveled malnourished face when he listens to it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pac said:

F it, I just left a VM for him at his job LOL... I CTM'd him a couple years ago but never thought I'd ever have to call him IRL.  We're coming up on 6 mos of inactivity tho and he needs to apologize.

said I was Pete from *my business name* and that Sal, Jimmy, Andrew and I were looking to follow up on a conversation we had.  Told him he should know the way to contact us hahahah..

You are a professional human being.

props.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pac said:

I love you, man.

• Upvote 1