Win two tickets Jets \ Patriots

Maxman

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

You couldn't pay me to take those tickets and go freeze my ass off in NJ for a 430 game the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend having to go to work the next day, to watch this sputum of a team.

A high of 50 on Sunday. Not sure I would call that freezing.

And guys thanks for all the feedback from those that don't want to go.

We are giving away free tickets, just want to make sure that those that want to see it, get a chance to enter. That is all we are doing here. We are fully aware of what kind of season it has been for the Jets. I give these seats away, but I pay for my own. :) So I get it...

9 hours ago, adb280z said:

My kids still love going.  They don't care that the team stinks.  They're still optimistic.

That is great. I go with my son every week. This week will be no stress, just enjoying some family time and having no expectations of the Jets pulling off an upset with Fitz at the helm.

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

And guys thanks for all the feedback from those that don't want to go.

We are giving away free tickets, just want to make sure that those that want to see it, get a chance to enter. That is all we are doing here. We are fully aware of what kind of season it has been for the Jets. I give these seats away, but I pay for my own. :) So I get it...

I thought you were a marketing guy.

Try this:

12 hours ago, Maxman said:

NRG is giving you and a guest the opportunity to voice your displeasure with the New York Jets live!  All you need to do is like NRG on Facebook and share this post (on facebook) to enter.  Don't miss the opportunity to make your voice heard to Todd Bowles, Woody Johnson, Mike Maccagnan, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Darrelle Revis, Mo Wilkerson, and more as you watch the hapless Jets get embarrassed by the New England Patriots this Sunday at MetLife Stadium.

You're welcome.

Archived