Favorite Phone Game

chirorob

19 hours ago, munchmemory said:

My favorite phone diversion is X Hamster.

I heard about you and hamsters.  :D

In college , we would call the local pet store and ask if they sold gerbils, already declawed :lol: and do they sell vaseline or do we need to make an extra stop.

We would ask about the diameter of the habitrail tubes.

It was so hard to NOT bust out laughing as the store worker was wondering what the hell we were talking about.

Ahh... to be 19 again without caller ID.

5 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

In college , we would call the local pet store and ask if they sold gerbils, already declawed :lol: and do they sell vaseline or do we need to make an extra stop.

It was so hard to NOT bust out laughing as the store worker was wondering what the hell we were talking about.

The without caller ID was the key.

8 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

lol  That was the old saw about Richard Gere.  Remember the story going around back then about Rod Stewart?  That he blew a bunch of guys and had to have his stomach pumped of all that jizz.  lol  Who makes this stuff up?

Archived