Turkey Day Football Games Thread Enjoy.

joewilly12

**** me. I screamed. I hollered. When Mangold and Brick were in their prime. COMPLETE THE LINE. And dominate. But nope. ******* nope. And I'd have to sit and listen to posters like Bitoni swear the Jets didn't need to put any more money into their OL bc of Mangold and Brick. Because that was enough. Disgust. Anger. Are words that come to mind as I watch the Cowboys OL dominate with a late round rookie QB.

**** you all. **** everybody. 

Anyone notice how Cousins does this thing of looking at different options?

I'm not sure where this guy learned to do this, but it's amazing!  You can see his head move when his 1st, 2nd, even 3rd options are covered.  

He then throws to open players who have a chance to catch the ball.  I'm in awe!  I bet this strategy catches on.

Just now, Mike135 said:

I'm not sure where this guy learned to do this, but it's amazing!  You can see his head move when his 1st, 2nd, even 3rd options are covered.  

He then throws to open players who have a chance to catch the ball.  I'm in awe!  I bet this strategy catches on.

I find it obnoxious. Who does he think he is. 

13 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

And the Skins have managed to score a whopping total of 12 points as we move well into the fourth quarter!!

22 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Dak is playing lights out today. Throwing on the run, going through his reads, smart with the football. He looks like a seasoned vet. Really impressive. Too bad Jets passed him up.

The guy threw for 254 LESS YARDS than his opponent and had 1 TD pass versus 3 TD passes by the opposing QB. Lights out? I call that very lucky to win, let alone fortunate not be blown out. He is beyond bolstered by a strong offensive line and great running game. To think he would have anywhere near this type of success on the Jets is ridiculous. These are two VERY DIFFERENT teams. A Jets QB will not/cannot win a game when his stat line is 195 yards 1 TD versus 449 yards 3 TD's. Apples and oranges. 

The reason for Cowboys dominance is their OL. 

I tend to agree here. As fans we all hated "ground and pound" but if you don't have a QB and put a lot of your resources/cap/draft into o-line you can build a team that can win games.

Instead of simply hoping we find a QB. Let's keep trying to find one but in the meantime build a kick ass o-line.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

47 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Redskins' onside kick with 9:21 left was totally retarded. It blew the game wide open for Dallas.

Dak, Dez, & Zeke are deadly enough without a gift-wrapped short field. 

I completely disagree.  Jay Gruden thumbs his nose at the dinosaur-aged, status quo thinking of the collection of gutless sheep coaching in the NFL.

He goes on 4th and 2s regularly from midfield.  He makes aggressive decisions, trying to win.  The correct way to play against a superior team on the road. 

The "short field" argument is partially valid.  The risk is between 30-35 yards of field position.  The reward is a momentum changing play in a crucial game.  Dallas was moving the ball pretty well regardless.

I absolutely HATE when the sheep coaches kick off deep from the 50, usually due to an unsportsmanlike penalty on the defense after a score. THAT SHOULD BE AN ONSIDE KICK ALMOST EVERY, SINGLE TIME. The risk is a lousy 15 yards.  Fifteen.  Yards.  For a chance to keep the ball, score again, demoralize and bury an opponent.

Please tell me you didn't support Toilet Bowles' decision to punt in Pittsburgh?

Archived