Beat the Pats tomorrow!

kevinc855

2 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Hey Kev! 53-year-old Jets fan here. I can assure you I speak for most of us "50 year olds," - we don't care what you think. Enjoy the game!

As a 37 year old, I really do care what Kevin thinks.  

Please Kevin, express more views.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Says the guy who thinks there is no such thing as a rebuild...

Well kevincwhatever, if the Jets do win, make sure to enjoy every second of getting to 4-7.  Yippee!  Meanwhile, the Cheats are probably going to host yet another AFCCG game. 

I hate the Cheats as much as anyone, but winning a meaningless game just doesn't work for some of us anymore.  Winning the AFCE regularly after Brady retires sounds better.  BTW, I'm 38.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Well kevincwhatever, if the Jets do win, make sure to enjoy every second of getting to 4-7.  Yippee!  Meanwhile, the Cheats are probably going to host yet another AFCCG game. 

I hate the Cheats as much as anyone, but winning a meaningless game just doesn't work for some of us anymore.  Winning the AFCE regularly after Brady retires sounds better.  BTW, I'm 38.

More losses by the Patsies = greater chance of them playing on the road in the playoffs.

That's a good enough reason for me to see the game tomorrow as meaningful.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

There isn't but enjoy rooting for the patriots 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

That's right. Beat the pats! I don't care who is under center, I don't care about the average 50 year old on here who thinks he's an NFL anyalyst because he's been watching the jets since the 70s on his 24 inch tv, I don't care where we pick in the draft, i don't care if Bowles is back or not, I don't care if Revis looks old or young tomorrow, I don't care what the fans boo or don't boo tomorrow....I just  want to beat the pats, our rivals and arch nemesis, nothing else matters. Let's go jets 

agreed, its a long and barron offseason, depressing really.  I want to see some good football tommorrow, blowout even

jets  35

cheats 7

3 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Sorry, I just can't wish to see the Jets lose. Jets beating Pats twice could force them on the road in the playoffs. Totally worth keeping the cheats from getting to another Super Bowl.

So basically you place more importance on Patriot failure than on Jet success.

26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

There isn't but enjoy rooting for the patriots 

Below are just examples of pieces written about the rebuild process for Oakland and Dallas.  Plenty more of them out there. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/14392099/how-oakland-raiders-created-bright-future-nfl

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/dallas-cowboys/article20642403.html

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, FloridaJetsFan said:

Hey Kev! 53-year-old Jets fan here. I can assure you I speak for most of us "50 year olds," - we don't care what you think. Enjoy the game!

+1

Is that Kevin Arnold perhaps? Remember Kevin Arnold wore that old Jets jacket in every Wonder Yeas episode LOL?

• Upvote 2

Well I'm 51 and I want the Jets to Friggin kill the patriots tomorrow. That being said I was living and dying with this team probably before this young whipper-snapper was born! I admire your enthusiasm Kevin and applaud it but the way this team has been playing optimism is not a word that applies to how I view this game. I will watch until the last second like I always do and ride the highs and lows like I always do. I don't need your bullspit on top of it though so with all due respect ****OFF Kevin. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Liking rooting for the country to fail cause you don't like the president 

Ha, don't think the mods liked my first response to this.

I'll try again.

It's like hoping a crazy chick gives you a reason to dump her so you can then justify kicking her ass out and then go after her hot sister/friend.

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Three words. Pina Colada Song

Are you suggesting Fitz being benched, then injured and then the bye, somehow equates to a couple drifting apart and placing ads in the personal column?  And tomorrow will be like meeting at O'malley's bar?

As in the Jets and Fitz were meant for each other and will be making love in the dunes of the cape?