Let's go jags

kevinc855

Who cares about rex.  We need jags to win so we get a better draft pick.

Some people around here really dont get it.  Its not about Rex, beating the patriots etc, the only thing any jet fan should be concerned with is how do we get the highest draft pick possible in this upcoming draft.

Nothing else matters.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Some people around here really dont get it.  Its not about Rex, beating the patriots etc, the only thing any jet fan should be concerned with is how do we get the highest draft pick possible in this upcoming draft.

Nothing else matters.

Look, I get that. But rooting for the misery of others is equally important to me. I don't know why nor do I care, it just is.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Nothing else matters.

We have threads on your mental illness

4 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I don't know about you guys but I rather see both Dolphins and Bills win as many games as possible to give them a worse draft position. Who cares if they make the playoffs? They will be one and done anyway. Let them win.

So with that said are you rooting for the patriots??

48 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Silly question. No, I am going to be rooting for the Jets to ruin Pats home field advantage. Each opponent has different strategy. 

But that will effect where we pick?!!! Hope you sense my sarcasm, have a pet peave for jet fans who talk draft order 12 months a year 

Silly question. No, I am going to be rooting for the Jets to ruin Pats home field advantage. Each opponent has different strategy. 

But that will effect where we pick?!!! Hope you sense my sarcasm, have a pet peave for jet fans who talk draft order 12 months a year 

Archived