Let's go jags

kevinc855

22 minutes ago, UpstateJetsGuru said:

Horrific pass interference call erases Taylor pick = BS TD

I don't even think the NFL is trying to hide the fact that its fixed anymore. Its really something awful. Yet we all still watch it like the sheep that we are. How that is PI is beyond me, such an atrocious call.

1 minute ago, NoBowles said:

I don't even think the NFL is trying to hide the fact that its fixed anymore. Its really something awful. Yet we all still watch it like the sheep that we are. How that is PI is beyond me, such an atrocious call.

Then Bills defender is yanking Jag receiver down as he is making a play on the all on a critical late drive and no call. Disgusting...

Just now, UpstateJetsGuru said:

Then Bills defender is yanking Jag receiver down as he is making a play on the all on a critical late drive and no call. Disgusting...

NFL has decided they want the Bills to be in the mix for a WC, so they literally hand them the win today.

What a Fkng joke the NFL is, every day I get closer and closer to just flat out being done with it. They literally hand the Bills the game. On top of that, the Giants are starting 3 UPS drivers on their Oline, and they mug the DL on literally every play and it never gets called, cause need to have everyone see OBJ do his dance. NFL is such a complete and utter fraud.

Archived