Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kevinc855

Let's go jags

Recommended Posts

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Who cares about rex.  We need jags to win so we get a better draft pick.

Some people around here really dont get it.  Its not about Rex, beating the patriots etc, the only thing any jet fan should be concerned with is how do we get the highest draft pick possible in this upcoming draft.

Nothing else matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Who cares about rex.  We need jags to win so we get a better draft pick.

Some people around here really dont get it.  Its not about Rex, beating the patriots etc, the only thing any jet fan should be concerned with is how do we get the highest draft pick possible in this upcoming draft.

Nothing else matters.

Look, I get that. But rooting for the misery of others is equally important to me. I don't know why nor do I care, it just is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Who cares about rex.  We need jags to win so we get a better draft pick.

Some people around here really dont get it.  Its not about Rex, beating the patriots etc, the only thing any jet fan should be concerned with is how do we get the highest draft pick possible in this upcoming draft.

Nothing else matters.

We have threads on your mental illness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about you guys but I rather see both Dolphins and Bills win as many games as possible to give them a worse draft position. Who cares if they make the playoffs? They will be one and done anyway. Let them win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I don't know about you guys but I rather see both Dolphins and Bills win as many games as possible to give them a worse draft position. Who cares if they make the playoffs? They will be one and done anyway. Let them win.

So with that said are you rooting for the patriots??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So with that said are you rooting for the patriots??

Silly question. No, I am going to be rooting for the Jets to ruin Pats home field advantage. Each opponent has different strategy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I have actually invested myself in this today. I'm already gearing up for the second half. Oh my god what have I become.

Is this a cry for help? It feels like a cry for help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Silly question. No, I am going to be rooting for the Jets to ruin Pats home field advantage. Each opponent has different strategy. 

But that will effect where we pick?!!! Hope you sense my sarcasm, have a pet peave for jet fans who talk draft order 12 months a year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Silly question. No, I am going to be rooting for the Jets to ruin Pats home field advantage. Each opponent has different strategy. 

But that will effect where we pick?!!! Hope you sense my sarcasm, have a pet peave for jet fans who talk draft order 12 months a year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Silly question. No, I am going to be rooting for the Jets to ruin Pats home field advantage. Each opponent has different strategy. 

But that will effect where we pick?!!! Hope you sense my sarcasm, have a pet peave for jet fans who talk draft order 12 months a year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×