Sign in to follow this  
kevinc855

Let's go jags

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Who cares about rex.  We need jags to win so we get a better draft pick.

Some people around here really dont get it.  Its not about Rex, beating the patriots etc, the only thing any jet fan should be concerned with is how do we get the highest draft pick possible in this upcoming draft.

Nothing else matters.

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Some people around here really dont get it.  Its not about Rex, beating the patriots etc, the only thing any jet fan should be concerned with is how do we get the highest draft pick possible in this upcoming draft.

Nothing else matters.

Look, I get that. But rooting for the misery of others is equally important to me. I don't know why nor do I care, it just is.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Nothing else matters.

We have threads on your mental illness

I don't know about you guys but I rather see both Dolphins and Bills win as many games as possible to give them a worse draft position. Who cares if they make the playoffs? They will be one and done anyway. Let them win.

4 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I don't know about you guys but I rather see both Dolphins and Bills win as many games as possible to give them a worse draft position. Who cares if they make the playoffs? They will be one and done anyway. Let them win.

So with that said are you rooting for the patriots??

16 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So with that said are you rooting for the patriots??

Silly question. No, I am going to be rooting for the Jets to ruin Pats home field advantage. Each opponent has different strategy. 

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I have actually invested myself in this today. I'm already gearing up for the second half. Oh my god what have I become.

Is this a cry for help? It feels like a cry for help.

48 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Silly question. No, I am going to be rooting for the Jets to ruin Pats home field advantage. Each opponent has different strategy. 

But that will effect where we pick?!!! Hope you sense my sarcasm, have a pet peave for jet fans who talk draft order 12 months a year 

But that will effect where we pick?!!! Hope you sense my sarcasm, have a pet peave for jet fans who talk draft order 12 months a year