Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

I like Smash and LK as ultra townie and still think AVM is full of it. The role might be real but sounds potentially scummy. 

I could vote BG. JC and DPR are playing slimy. I don't see Ape as scum but def gut feeling possible SK, whom I hate to kill. Dice maybe but not really. Verbturd should be prodded with a long stick. 

14 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i dont know DPR well  played with him like twice?? i think. of course have heard all the  "legend of DPR" type stuff at DM. That legend is what makes me think hes just being lazy. His game here isnt like the limited amounts ive seen or what id expect from the way people talk about him. He could have been trying to drum up activity like jif did but i didnt get that vibe from him. 

it makes me think of Double Voter. Ive seen that as both town and scum but town more tbh tho its rarely used on dm and its a PITA to have there trust me, but that role is automatic so he'd have used it as soon as he voted someone yet he says he hasnt used it.

DPR probably has a different style at DM which works better with nerds. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I like Smash and LK as ultra townie and still think AVM is full of it. The role might be real but sounds potentially scummy. 

I could vote BG. JC and DPR are playing slimy. I don't see Ape as scum but def gut feeling possible SK, whom I hate to kill. Dice maybe but not really. Verbturd should be prodded with a long stick. 

Now you die 

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I wanted to see his reaction.  DPR made the point about moving toward inactives...classic scum theory...plus it removes votes from Smash...any other reason you'd see DPR suggest this plan of attack?  

FWIW, I figure we got Smash in our pocket - ain't no way a Townie wasted a shot like that. Given that, we have room to shake the other trees and see what falls out. 

49 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i dont know DPR well  played with him like twice?? i think. of course have heard all the  "legend of DPR" type stuff at DM. That legend is what makes me think hes just being lazy. His game here isnt like the limited amounts ive seen or what id expect from the way people talk about him. He could have been trying to drum up activity like jif did but i didnt get that vibe from him. 

it makes me think of Double Voter. Ive seen that as both town and scum but town more tbh tho its rarely used on dm and its a PITA to have there trust me, but that role is automatic so he'd have used it as soon as he voted someone yet he says he hasnt used it.

Honestly, if I don't appear in a puff of smoke with AC/DC playing, the pundits jump in and start tarnishing my rep. Looks like I gotta step my game up.

And, to be fair, I am the one that suggested voting for inactive to drum up activity. Not the first to vote AVM, granted, but I made my motivation clear.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

FWIW, I figure we got Smash in our pocket - ain't no way a Townie wasted a shot like that. Given that, we have room to shake the other trees and see what falls out. 

Honestly, if I don't appear in a puff of smoke with AC/DC playing, the pundits jump in and start tarnishing my rep. Looks like I gotta step my game up.

And, to be fair, I am the one that suggested voting for inactive to drum up activity. Not the first to vote AVM, granted, but I made my motivation clear.

If you cant see that the Ape is either a SK or Scum then your right the shot was wasted.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

rs-234401-american-psycho.jpg

14 minutes ago, D P R said:

Reading again this is totally ridiculous. If you think my shot was a bad move as town that's one thing but to say no townie would waste a shot insinuates that I'm scum. I said I was going to use my role and Pac put up a scene, so do you think Scum would come out like I did use a role like I did and admit to all of it ? All after going hard for 80 who turned out to be scum ?? I used my role on Ape thinking he would either Die as scum or block it as SK. Turns out it was blocked I knew that was a strong possibility and since we know there probably is an SK since we had 2 deaths in the same phase who else do you think was going to get a freaking vest other than an SK ?

23 hours ago, HessStation said:

This is very non townie 

23 hours ago, HessStation said:

Ape has played like he's convinced he's beating Smash and LK most of the game, no? He's been overly caverlier, or confedient, around some of the scenes too. Does anyone else find this weird?

These posts are gross. Dialing up PAC schtick isn't alignment indicative, it's me giving the mod lulz.

uncote

Havent really been paying attention. Taking my family to dinner, since kitchen is unusable.

Ill skin over whatever else I missed.

22 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

umm what?  how am I role fishing by asking you a question about ure choices or by asking people about smashs meta?

so do you think smash makes that claim at 2 votes AND we then get some sort of action happening ITT as scum?

and ure last line is complete crap

Re: Smash - Probably not, but as SK, sure -if he felt cornered.

re: other things you replied to, no, you're wrong and in not ecplaining it

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

thank you someone with a brain. I did back up my claim Dice

We have all seen the role I'm currently playing dreadfully misplayed with people holding the role  killing innocent townies on day one. When I used my role on ape I had a very good idea he would have a role to block it. Now you have to ask yourselves what is the larger percentage of blocks or vests town or scum/third party ? I used my role to get answers and give you options because IMHO Ape is NOT town and I based that assumption on his play so I used my power in a way that should shed some light on this game. You can lynch me if you want but I will flip town and then you will keep thinking about what I did and why I did it. Would it have been better if I took a guess and randomly shot someone later in the game ? I think I used the role just fine make of it what you will.

The one mistake I made and I have fessed up for it was the post I made threatening Ape that DPR called me out on other than that I'm fine with the way I handled this.

What set me off and sort of pissed me off was Ape claiming what I was doing was stupid when he in fact was doing the same damn thing. We both accused the other of Bussing 80 so in essence it was fine for the Ape to point fingers at me but when I did it to him It was stupid. AVM vouched I HATE bussing and that will never change thinking I would do it on day one is ridiculous

You're a ******* idiot.

18 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape could be referring to the game we both were SK's and shot each other which was pretty hilarious but he also sounds very selfish in that post not so much playing town but a third party role.

No, referring to making a better argument. If you're town, then this is truly an instance where I'm not at fault for casing you.

Youve consistently lied, cherry-picked to make me look like a liar, cased with narrative not logic, ignored posts that undermine your case, and generally gone all-in on trying to prove I'm scum as a means of defending yourself.

Truth be told, I contemplated you bussing, but your reaction and subsequent scummy tactics are what made me confident you're scum.

If you're town, you've wasted resources, time and attention in your actions... all because you have zero control of your emotions.

6 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm good with Smash.  He doesn't strike me as the type of player to pull that move off as scum.

As for the Ape, you could speculate many reasons why he would have a vest and I'm not so sure pursuing that today is a great call.

Its the weekend but we need more participation.  My reads remain...probably because of the lack of content. 

I don't care what your alignment is, this post is solid.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, referring to making a better argument. If you're town, then this is truly an instance where I'm not at fault for casing you.

Youve consistently lied, cherry-picked to make me look like a liar, cased with narrative not logic, ignored posts that undermine your case, and generally gone all-in on trying to prove I'm scum as a means of defending yourself.

Truth be told, I contemplated you bussing, but your reaction and subsequent scummy tactics are what made me confident you're scum.

If you're town, you've wasted resources, time and attention in your actions... all because you have zero control of your emotions.

You're a ******* idiot

4 hours ago, AVM said:

Understood

My first game was the 3rd game played here -- reverse mafia with cops as scum.  And I buy the reveal.

Interesting you left Verb and JC off that list...especially when both have essentially had one liner posts and that's it (which typically irritates you)

vote Ape

Jetscode is doing what I expect from him. Legit forgot verb was playing

either way, leaving people off my chastising inactives list isn't scummy... wtf sh*t is this?

4 hours ago, AVM said:

I've got like 18/19 posts, but responses to around 5-6 posts on average.  Would have lynched Lizzie over 80, would still lynch Lizzie.

Ape has had really big gaps -- somehow leaves JC and Verb off a list of inactives, claiming Smash and 80 as a bussing play would be a typical play (which couldn't be further from the truth)...thus my vote on him over Lizzie.

JC just throwing down one liners and a couple of pics...he's been "voting" but all that does is appear to be more active than he really is.  No more substantive posts than the rest of the low volume posters.

DPR seems to have a PR, or at least faking a PR

Lean town on JiF/Nol

Buy the Smash reveal, I think...but still have him in the potential SK pool with JC/Hess/Verb

BG/Dice I've got nothing

2nd time you've vouched for Smash as a non-bus player. I guess you knew he was town all along?

your vote on me reeks

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm trying to force participation.  It worked, suddenly AVM appeared and it was gross.

Lizzie is his best read but he's voting Ape who supposedly just dodged a bullet...pretty damning if you ask me.  

Catching up on order is avm dead yet?

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If you cant see that the Ape is either a SK or Scum then your right the shot was wasted.

What I see is that you are both non-Town.

Here's the breakdown from the first Movie Madness game - multiple factions and all - and based on both of your play, neither of you is Town.

So I figure we shake a few more trees and see who falls out.

Savvy?

1) Crusher/ACE WINNER
2) Leelou  (Pinhead) Scum GF -- blown up by JackD after already having been infected Day 2
3) Verb (Marty McFly) Town Time Traveler - Head ripped off, Day 2
4) AVM WINNER
5) Jack D  (Martin Riggs) Town Suicide Bomber -- blew himself and leelou up Day 2
6) Lily (Laura Croft) Town Commuter converted to wolf -- NK'd N3
7) Bee Gee  (Axel Foley) Cop -- Nk'd N1
8) JetFan80 (Jason Voorhees) Scum w/ Vest -- knocked the f-ck out Day 1..  * reanimated Day 2 but killed after an hour...
9) CTM (Chet) Town Douchebag w/ a vest -- NK'd N4
10) Ape
11) Hess (David Kessler) Wolfpack CL -- NK'd N5
12) JiF
13) Nolder (Frank Dux) Town Lethal Weapon - NK'd N2
14) Smash (Cujo) Townie w/ 1 time posion -- NK'd N5
15) Song/Verb (Clarice Starling) Town Agent 1 time LD - NK'd N4

16) Dan (Species) Scum Role Finder -- Lynched Day 6
17) JVoY (Freddy Krueger) Scum Role Blocker - Lynched Day 2
18) Nynaeve (Frank Drebin) Town Naive Cop -- spazzed out, death by suicide Day 5

19) Hallia

20) Wwwombat  (Jack Goodman) Natural Wolf - Lynched Day 3

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I wanted to see his reaction.  DPR made the point about moving toward inactives...classic scum theory...plus it removes votes from Smash...any other reason you'd see DPR suggest this plan of attack?  

DPR is playing like a pussy who is scared to make a wrong move.

I make wrong moves as town, and then use reactions to them for info. Playing town scared of tentative is for sissies.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

This guy isn't town. 

Worked hard to derail 80 train. Has now tried to sell Smash as SK, and now me as SK.

Scum likes to SK hunt because it makes them look good nabbing a non-town threat that can also cut into their numbers.

vote hess

30 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Reading again this is totally ridiculous. If you think my shot was a bad move as town that's one thing but to say no townie would waste a shot insinuates that I'm scum. I said I was going to use my role and Pac put up a scene, so do you think Scum would come out like I did use a role like I did and admit to all of it ? All after going hard for 80 who turned out to be scum ?? I used my role on Ape thinking he would either Die as scum or block it as SK. Turns out it was blocked I knew that was a strong possibility and since we know there probably is an SK since we had 2 deaths in the same phase who else do you think was going to get a freaking vest other than an SK ?

How do you know If it was a vest?

What if you gots role blocked? Or something else?

Stop selling this as the only possible scenario. You're wrong, and if town wasting resources.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

How do you know If it was a vest?

What if you gots role blocked? Or something else?

Stop selling this as the only possible scenario. You're wrong, and if town wasting resources.

role block slip ??  that's normaly a scum role

You might be a doc but I doubt it the way your playing

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

role block slip ??  that's normaly a scum role

You might be a doc but I doubt it the way your playing

I didn't say I did it, I'm saying why are you dismissing known ways a shot can be blocked. You are ignoring possibilities which is illogical - and not very townie.

She had reached the point of no return.  There comes a point in every womans life where she has to take a stand.  She has to show those who doubt her she's not about bullsh-t.  Soon they'll see it.  They'll ALL see it.

As she began her preparations for the end she silently muttered to herself.

"**** them mother****ers...  They think I'm crazy?  I'll show them.  I got something for those maricons".

• Upvote 1

There he was. 

As she sprinted towards him a wry smile appeared on her face.  Win, lose, or draw somebody is about to get ****ed up.

The first hit was a running clothes line that landed in the back of his neck.  The tremendous force of the blow jerked his head back so violently that he began to urinate his pants.

• Upvote 1

I'm the only real man here. Whatever Smash is, shoulda been my role... lock, stock and 2 smoking barrels. I would have killed whole scum team I one fell swoop...

instead im over here making a quilt to commemorate the dead and stupid townies. 

Probzbku for the best, I'm allergic to violence anyway