Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Do you have a post restriction that's forces you to take credit for everything in the game ? Oh wait never mind........

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

You literally have been calling me SK for pages. Idiot.

You two fagetties are probably running a gambit...

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You suck at this game..soon I will write a book...sales will be huge....HUGE....

If your post count is any indication of how fast you write, it's going to take you a hundred mother****ing years.

• Upvote 2

Just now, D P R said:

If your post count is any indication of how fast you write, it's going to take you a hundred mother****ing years.

Best seller...I said Best Mutherfukker Seller...Trump's folks reached out to me...they know I'm published on another subject...next thing I know...Kelly Preston e-mailed offering insight...of course I'm overwhelmed....may have reality TV future...I'm excited.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Best seller...I said Best Mutherfukker Seller...Trump's folks reached out to me...they know I'm published on another subject...next thing I know...Kelly Preston e-mailed offering insight...of course I'm overwhelmed....may have reality TV future...I'm excited.

When you're done flappin' and fappin', go ahead and throw a vote down.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Release point, now mafia time.  Vote DPR.

What an amazing contribution you've made. 

When you decide to make a case instead of playing "I know you are, but what am I?", you let us all know.

Putz.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Release point, now mafia time.  Vote DPR.

12 minutes ago, D P R said:

What an amazing contribution you've made. 

When you decide to make a case instead of playing "I know you are, but what am I?", you let us all know.

Putz.

This is a good point DPR you mother****ing **** . What has JC1 actually cased ? He's just picking names and OMGUSing the mother****ing sh*t out of us

I'm not saying I have a PR.

I'm just saying that if I did, I'd be enjoying the solidarity that all of you extend by joining in.

I think we've all reached a very special place.

Mother****ers all over the mother****in' place!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

This is a good point DPR you mother****ing **** . What has JC1 actually cased ? He's just picking names and OMGUSing the mother****ing sh*t out of us

yea, jetscode is OMGUSing.

you are incredible this game. 

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Smash (1) - Ape

Ape (1) - Smash

BG (1) - DPR

DPR (1) - JC

With 10 characters alive, it takes 6 to lynch

I just got back from the whoop ass store, I bought eleventy five bottles. I was gonna open them all on Hess.

If you guys get Smash to L1, I will sure dance around the hammer ...

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Let's get back to what was mother****in' sizzlin' on the hot plate... inactives.

Vote BG

2 non-townies are dead, neither was inactive.

explain how this plan was 'working', how did the avm train resolve? What wa the conclusion?

will you rock me to sleep tonight?

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

2 non-townies are dead, neither was inactive.

explain how this plan was 'working', how did the avm train resolve? What wa the conclusion?

will you rock me to sleep tonight?

Bringing up how many non-townies are dead is as irrelevant as the percentage argument, which you've already negged. It's nothing but a diversion. Maybe we've been really lucky so far. Maybe we're looking at multiple scum teams. Doesn't matter.

The idea behind "the plan" was that it stimulates conversation. It certainly got AVM hot and bothered.

Last, of course I will rock you to sleep - but you gotta wear the fluffy pajamas that are so snuggly. I love those.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, D P R said:

Bringing up how many non-townies are dead is as irrelevant as the percentage argument, which you've already negged. It's nothing but a diversion. Maybe we've been really lucky so far. Maybe we're looking at multiple scum teams. Doesn't matter.

The idea behind "the plan" was that it stimulates conversation. It certainly got AVM hot and bothered.

Last, of course I will rock you to sleep - but you gotta wear the fluffy pajamas that are so snuggly. I love those.

I've cased 3 people. 2 were scum.

Not lluck. Just my standards. Not everyone plays for years and gets worse, like you and Smash.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I've cased 3 people. 2 were scum.

Not lluck. Just my standards. Not everyone plays for years and gets worse, like you and Smash.

Meh. You're trying to hard - there's no chest-beating behind the boasts. It's one of your tells.

On 12/2/2016 at 1:42 AM, Leelou said:

For future reference

Kind of wondering if we shouldn't just work our way down this list. Didn't that work for @SMC in that one game awhile back? I recall he caught like 3-5 scum until it stopped working.

On 11/30/2016 at 1:54 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Best I've got so far:

TOWN

80 - scum

Hess - SK

JiF

AVM

Ape

Crusher - town

Lizzie - town

Leelou - town

BG

Verbal

Dice

Smash

JC

DPR

Nolder

SCUM

Quoting this list again so it's visible on the page I colored the D1 Final VC

On 11/30/2016 at 6:05 PM, JiF said:

Hess, 80, Nol of the active players.  Vote Hess  I could kill any of them though. 

Feel good about a few of you.

Lots of useless players with a deadline looming though.

2/3?

I wonder how Jif feels about me currently.

I would also like to know why he continued to ride his vote on Hess for the rest of the day.

He didn't push it very hard iirc just making a comment here or there no driving a train so from my perspective it looked more like vote parking than anything.

@JiF can you comment on this?

6 hours ago, D P R said:

Meh. You're trying to hard - there's no chest-beating behind the boasts. It's one of your tells.

If serious, this is a ping.

So, fix you earn a day kill with your PR and use it on me, to help Smash's claim look good? Is that how this breaks down?

35 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If serious, this is a ping.

So, fix you earn a day kill with your PR and use it on me, to help Smash's claim look good? Is that how this breaks down?

I'm serious. Everything you've done feels forced and opportunistic as opposed to you making genuine points. You're just not Townie Ape.

To point: your attempt to tinfoil above. That is some weak ass sh*t, even for you.

Just now, D P R said:

I'm serious. Everything you've done feels forced and opportunistic as opposed to you making genuine points. You're just not Townie Ape.

To point: your attempt to tinfoil above. That is some weak ass sh*t, even for you.

Vote me, then. Don't just throw shade - the same wishy-washy crap as Smash no less.

How about examples? Logic? Something more than feelings...