Movie Madness 2 - Confusing Counterparts

Pac

It's 2AM and he hasn't moved from the park bench.  Countless hours spent staring at the pond has him on the edge of completely losing his grip of reality. 

Alone....  tired.... but not deterred.

He must find her before they do.  He must be there to protect if they try and hurt her. 

"Mother where are you" he whispers. 

"Why have you left me?  I need to find you.  I will find you.  If anyone hurts you...."

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I will not be voting the Ape.  Mafia is much better served with him playing the majority of this game rather than continuing this cycle of overall JN Mafia laziness.  Even a half-assing Ape is way more fun to play with than no Ape at all. 

Truer words have never been spoken. I'm the greatest.

Thank you for buddying up to me. It makes me feel safe.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Makes me sick agreeing with a flimsy pokenerd like Nolder but he may be on to something.

This is the scummiest post of the game so far. If you need me to explain why, then you shouldn't be playing, frankly.

20 hours ago, JiF said:

Pacturd gave Ape a pr, no?

He is probably very mad about it too.  Would love to see the PM exchange.  

I really don't like playing mafia anymore. I told Pac I'd play if he got CTM, and he signed me up anyway. I'm going to be dicking around this game, and will still be better than all of you.

20 hours ago, D P R said:

Please tell me I'm not dealing with rookies here - if I wanted rookies, I coulda signed up for a game on DM. Don't even pretend. 

Not rookies, the remnants of years of attrition in the mafia goodness...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This is the scummiest post of the game so far. If you need me to explain why, then you shouldn't be playing, frankly.

I really don't like playing mafia anymore. I told Pac I'd play if he got CTM, and he signed me up anyway. I'm going to be dicking around this game, and will still be better than all of you.

You don't like playing mafia anymore? Gone for half a year and CTM is still ruining everything. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, HessStation said:

You and Verb go to the movies together? Talk about 80's metal bands and stuff? 

Shut up and pay attention to the road, ****er.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Sadly, this is 100% accurate.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, D P R said:

I am ******* ashamed of this ******* thread and this entire mother ******* game! We got crybabies cryin', lurkers lurkin' and ******* frutiloops talkin' sh*t. This is a goddamed embarrassment.  There better be some improvement real ******* fast or else we're gonna have to have a mafia 101 game. ****. 

Let the hate flow through you.... yes... 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F*ck it.  Vote Nolder.  Scummiest play so far and it's time to get the game moving a bit.  I'm hesitant to vote anyone who's been away for a while, but that's about half the game. 

All you fools have played more recently than me, so on a relative scale, nobody deserves such nonsensical pity protection.  Plus, voting Nolder is fun.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, HessStation said:

This might be the greatest idea There everwas

Getting excited.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

F*ck it.  Vote Nolder.  Scummiest play so far and it's time to get the game moving a bit.  I'm hesitant to vote anyone who's been away for a while, but that's about half the game. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

LOL. Wednesday! 

Not very chaotic though, tbh.

1 hour ago, D P R said:

I am ******* ashamed of this ******* thread and this entire mother ******* game! We got crybabies cryin', lurkers lurkin' and ******* frutiloops talkin' sh*t. This is a goddamed embarrassment.  There better be some improvement real ******* fast or else we're gonna have to have a mafia 101 game. ****. 

Getting really excited.

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

Who the **** asked you? If I wanted to hear your sh*t, I'd squeeze it out of you. Get back to work!

Yep...I'm ready.

unvote vote JiF

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Can't help to think you got up and pissed in your bottom file drawer after this post.

• Upvote 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

So early to make a call like this. I really don;t get it. I mean at this point we are all probably town considering the typical scum to town ratio in a game.

Not sure why this post bothered you so much.  I was mostly just looking for a reason to ignore Lizzie.  In actual fact, it's probably smart to ignore him regardless of his alignment. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can't help to think you got up and pissed in your bottom file drawer after this post.

*spits coffee everywhere* 

Who the **** do you think you're talkin' too? Every time I settle in to get some ******* work done, I have to hear a ******* comment about it? This is rigoddameddiculous.  

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2016 at 9:33 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm only half serious. 

Thanksgiving was awesome.  Can't believe Ben Franklin wanted to make the turkey our national bird.  Turkey tastes so much better than Bald Eagle.  Err not that I would know the difference. 

How was yours?

Half serious? So why say anything about it?

On 11/28/2016 at 9:46 AM, Lizard King said:

ScuMVP and not even playing!

On 11/28/2016 at 9:47 AM, Nynaeve said:

gfy loser

On 11/28/2016 at 9:47 AM, Nolder said:

Is she not playing? We have such a big roster for this game I didn't bother to double check lol.

On 11/28/2016 at 9:47 AM, Nynaeve said:

gfy loser

I love JN teh mafia goodness.

• Upvote 2

On 11/28/2016 at 2:09 PM, Smashmouth said:

Nolder seems a bit hell bent on getting me votes using the old Smash is not talking on day 1 excuse. That got old like 5 games ago.

Why try so hard Nolder ?

On 11/28/2016 at 1:05 PM, The Crusher said:

To be fair he came to omgus Lizzie too.

On 11/28/2016 at 3:00 PM, Nolder said:

Just further evidence he's scum and must be eradicated.

Interesting Nolder took the time to answer me but ignored smash question.