MNF Colts @ Jets

Gen X Jet

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, joewilly12 said:

Image result for jets fans with bags on

Impossibe to tell which is worse.  Fans who sell out to other teams, or fans who do the type of crap you see in this picture.  Have the guts to support the team through good and bad.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Impossibe to tell which is worse.  Fans who sell out to other teams, or fans who do the type of crap you see in this picture.  Have the guts to support the team through good and bad.

It is called freedom of expression. It is something you (Thank you!) have valiantly helped us hold near and dear in your service.

13 minutes ago, AFJF said:

they paid large amounts of money for tickets, they can do what ever the f they want. lol at defending supporting losers.

who's dummer? fans that pay money to watch losers lose or people that only spend their hard earned money thats something thats more entertaining..you know..like winning...

Los Angeles fans are the smartest fan's on earth, not the least loyal

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

they paid large amounts of money for tickets, they can do what ever the f they want. lol at defending supporting losers.

who's dummer? fans that pay money to watch losers lose or people that only spend their hard earned money thats something thats more entertaining..you know..like winning...

I don't know.  Who is dummer?  Hmmmm.

10 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

That explains  a lot :o

2 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm pretty sure my last line was the answer

/startgrammarpolice

I think the spelling error flew over your head.  Glenn is trolling your use of the word dumb.  Dummer is a douchebag who drives a hummer.  The correct word would be dumber. :D

/endgrammarpolice

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

Those fans you refer to are, in fact, supporting their team.

This analogy is on the serious side, but should ring a bell nonetheless.

I am sure you have had some deaths in the family.  People grieve in different ways.  Some celebrate life. Some block it out.  Some become irritable.  Some get really depressed.  Some turn to religion...etc. etc.

Fans deal with losing differently too.  Some get depressed. Others tune them out completely and find something better to do.  Some share their displeasure on message boards. Some stay over-the-top positive that better days are ahead.  Some wear green goggles.  Some show up with bags on their head, etc...

All of the above are still Jet fans.   This team has put all of us through too much crap to knock anyone for how they handle being emotionally attached to this cursed franchise.

Just now, RoadFan said:

Those fans you refer to are, in fact, supporting their team.

This analogy is on the serious side, but should ring a bell nonetheless.

I am sure you have had some deaths in the family.  People grieve in different ways.  Some celebrate life. Some block it out.  Some become irritable.  Some get really depressed.  Some turn to religion...etc. etc.

Fans deal with losing differently too.  Some get depressed. Others tune them out completely and find something better to do.  Some share their displeasure on message boards.  Some show up with bags on their head, etc...

All of the above are still Jet fans.   This team has put all of us through too much crap to knock anyone of for how they handle being emotionally attached to this cursed franchise.

True, but none (at least in my family), express shame for being associated with the deceased (not 'til I kick the bucket anyway).

Hell, Bowles just named Fitz the starter again...go ahead and wear the bags.

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

True, but none (at least in my family), express shame for being associated with the deceased (not 'til I kick the bucket anyway).

Hell, Bowles just named Fitz the starter again...go ahead and wear the bags.

That's the spirit!  I might cope by donating to a FireBowles billboard.

5 hours ago, Jetster said:

Come on Todd, play all the youngsters including Petty so I can enjoy watching some youngsters develop.

I think he is...Jenkins, Lee, Roberts, Miles, Simon (on D) and Marshall, Anderson, Peake, Ijalana, Johnson, Tomlinson (on Off). 

Archived