Gen X Jet

MNF Colts @ Jets

21 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well looks like ya got me there, fine comeback.  One of your better ones, probably about #3 overall in your career.

I thought so too. 😎

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
30 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

How much does it cost the seller to have someone buy them ...I assume you pay them for taking them?

10% from the seller.  23.5% added on to the list price to the buyer.

They call the 23.5% fees and service charges.

Example:

You post your ticket for $100

You (seller) nets $90

The buyer pays $123.50

SH is a real racket.

33.5% margin for use of their software.

Just now, Flushing Roots said:

10% from the seller.  23.5% added on to the list price to the buyer.

Example:

You post your tickets for $100

You (seller) net $90

The buyer pays $123.50

SH is a real racket.

33.5% margin for use of their software.

Dude.... I was being sarcastic.   You know, in this case the seller has to pay the buyer because it's the JETS. 

Poor attempt at humor in this down year.....  

8 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The thing is that the Colts are yet another team we should be able to beat if you do a few simple things.  Do NOT let Hilton kill you, have our all world dline crush a weak oline and harass Luck all game. 

Instead Hilton will run wild, luck will have time and some guy named Jack Doyle will score two tds and get about 3 crucial 3rd down conversions.

Sounds about right.

My son just said a friend of his called and knows a guy selling 4- 40 yard line LL row 3 behind the Jets bench for $25 a ticket includes a green parking pass must by all 4. 

Asked me if he thinks we should go (we always of 1 home a game a year even thought I told him Bowles and Fitz there I'm a no go) . Hmmmmm

I could bring signs and banners to FIRE BOWLES 

I could harass the hell out of the players including Fitzsucktrick...

Should I go? 

10 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

My son just said a friend of his called and knows a guy selling 4- 40 yard line LL row 3 behind the Jets bench for $25 a ticket includes a green parking pass must by all 4. 

Asked me if he thinks we should go (we always of 1 home a game a year even thought I told him Bowles and Fitz there I'm a no go) . Hmmmmm

I could bring signs and banners to FIRE BOWLES 

I could harass the hell out of the players including Fitzsucktrick...

Should I go? 

Go :-)

Tickets start at five bucks. But forecast is for cold weather and possible rain. No decision yet on whether Andrew Luck will play. I didn't think that Tolzien looked that bad last week until later in the game when things started to go south. That's when picks happen playing from behind does that. Did Fitz learn his lesson on tossing up casual balls in the red zone.Which is my main gripe with him this year.  If so we have a good chance to win. I say we win 24-20.

46 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Tickets start at five bucks. But forecast is for cold weather and possible rain. No decision yet on whether Andrew Luck will play. I didn't think that Tolzien looked that bad last week until later in the game when things started to go south. That's when picks happen playing from behind does that. Did Fitz learn his lesson on tossing up casual balls in the red zone.Which is my main gripe with him this year.  If so we have a good chance to win. I say we win 24-20.

Colts are soft. Jets will win this one at home. Fitz does decent against sh*t defenses, Colts D is a lot worse than the Pats.

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Colts are soft. Jets will win this one at home. Fitz does decent against sh*t defenses, Colts D is a lot worse than the Pats.

Main problem I see is that the Colts are still fighting for a playoff berth, lots of our guys have already shut it down.  All I needed to hear was Revis is now backing away from tackling.  We're going to lose big on Monday night.

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Main problem I see is that the Colts are still fighting for a playoff berth, lots of our guys have already shut it down.  All I needed to hear was Revis is now backing away from tackling.  We're going to lose big on Monday night.

I don't think so, Sunday 1:00PM game yea, MNF with their peers watching, Jets last stand for veterans on Monday.