Gen X Jet

MNF Colts @ Jets

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Impossibe to tell which is worse.  Fans who sell out to other teams, or fans who do the type of crap you see in this picture.  Have the guts to support the team through good and bad.

It is called freedom of expression. It is something you (Thank you!) have valiantly helped us hold near and dear in your service.

13 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Impossibe to tell which is worse.  Fans who sell out to other teams, or fans who do the type of crap you see in this picture.  Have the guts to support the team through good and bad.

they paid large amounts of money for tickets, they can do what ever the f they want. lol at defending supporting losers.

who's dummer? fans that pay money to watch losers lose or people that only spend their hard earned money thats something thats more entertaining..you know..like winning...

Los Angeles fans are the smartest fan's on earth, not the least loyal

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

they paid large amounts of money for tickets, they can do what ever the f they want. lol at defending supporting losers.

who's dummer? fans that pay money to watch losers lose or people that only spend their hard earned money thats something thats more entertaining..you know..like winning...

I don't know.  Who is dummer?  Hmmmm.

10 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

That explains  a lot :o

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

TY hilton over and under on 150 yards and 3 tds?

Any update on his ribs or kidney or spleen, whatever he had wrapped up and out of the Thanksgiving game costing my fantasy team points :(

2 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I'm pretty sure my last line was the answer

/startgrammarpolice

I think the spelling error flew over your head.  Glenn is trolling your use of the word dumb.  Dummer is a douchebag who drives a hummer.  The correct word would be dumber. :D

/endgrammarpolice

Edited by JETSfaninNE