My Pillow

jetophile

^My understanding is that it's made from remnants of torn up memory foam. I actually did look up some reviews on it, and most of the ones I read were negative (heavy chemical smell, didn't really help, lumpy, too firm, ripoff). I just get crazy with the commercial mostly because of the way the guy talks. It's like when people say Warshington, D.C. There is  no freaking R in WASHINGTON.  The fakk. 

20 hours ago, jetophile said:

^My understanding is that it's made from remnants of torn up memory foam. I actually did look up some reviews on it, and most of the ones I read were negative (heavy chemical smell, didn't really help, lumpy, too firm, ripoff). I just get crazy with the commercial mostly because of the way the guy talks. It's like when people say Warshington, D.C. There is  no freaking R in WASHINGTON.  The fakk. 

Theres no W in York.  Im from New Yawk. :)

On 11/29/2016 at 0:15 PM, jetophile said:

How do clean your clothes?  I Warsch them.

Archived