Back Surgery For Gronk

Maxman

Gronk is awesome & just a great player, unfortunately he was drafted by a team that I despise to the bone. So, if Gronks back giving out keeps that cheating slimy every call goes there way loser team, then so bit.

9 hours ago, Hael said:

like JJ Watt they are all time great athletes, but they weren't gifted with the Lawrence Taylor superhuman healing gene.  I worry for their futures.

4 hours ago, ljr said:

LT's superhuman healing gene came in white powder form

LOL, took the words right out of my mouth.  LT, great as he was,  was feeling no pain out there.

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I cannot wait for the Boston radio derps to continue their rhetoric about how they shouldn't have to tolerate Gronk's selfish behavior when it comes to his injuries. The thing, up here, that maybe doesn't trickle out to other states is that Gronk and family have put the Pats on notice with regard to looking out for his best interests.

So, while every other Patriots player succumbs to the pressure of Belichick and plays hurt - with concussions like Welker - Gronk says he and his own docs decide when he gets back on the field. The mooks up here flip out, bitching about how it's not the Patriot way. Gronk is the 2nd best player to ever wear a Pats uniform, but these ingrates bitch him out over it. None go so far as to suggest releasing him, but all act as though the "Patriot way" dictates that Gronk should shorten his career to make sure he plays against the Rams, for example. 

Pats fans are the worst.

as big a "doofus" as Gronk pretends to be, he's not.  Good for him.   I read that he lives only off his endorsement money which I assume is well in the 7 figures and he banks his paychecks and invests wisely. Lives in a modest home, modest car and understands that at age 30, he cant  do this anymore.

If I were his CFP, I could make certain he never needed to work again if his behavior was this way. Good for him.

Cept for the color of his uniform been an awesome player to watch. Truly all time great at his position. Depending on the procedure this will probably be the start of the decline in his play. Back and spinal issues have a way of aging you real quick. Flexibility and movement dynamics are typically impacted by spinal surgeries. Yet he does have the X factor and that's his age. Young people have a much better chance of healing with less residuals but in his case the NFL has a way of aging you real quick as well. Good luck Gronk. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Cept for the color of his uniform been an awesome player to watch. Truly all time great at his position. Depending on the procedure this will probably be the start of the decline in his play. Back and spinal issues have a way of aging you real quick. Flexibility and movement dynamics are typically impacted by spinal surgeries. Yet he does have the X factor and that's his age. Young people have a much better chance of healing with less residuals but in his case the NFL has a way of aging you real quick as well. Good luck Gronk. 

Let's all agree that we appreciate great players on both of our teams and look forward to competitive games.

On 12/2/2016 at 8:56 PM, Maxman said:

That is the insane part. There is no way he should have been in that game. Just crazy.

All coaches care about is todays game.  Bowles is a perfect example.  That is why this two tiered level of responsibility makes no sense.  It never did.  It also never made sense to hire a coach before your GM.

30 minutes ago, jack48 said:

All coaches care about is todays game.  Bowles is a perfect example.  That is why this two tiered level of responsibility makes no sense.  It never did.  It also never made sense to hire a coach before your GM.

I know we can't keep changing coaches but I'm losing faith in Bowles & don't like his overall decision making whether it be game plans, in game decisions or lineup choices.

15 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Does belecheat take responsibility for playing him last week when he was clearly not healthy? Forced him in a game against the jets, that was a terrible decision and no he is lost for meaningful games 

Your comment must be based upon some inside knowledge the rest of us do no have? I think not.

Also, complete understandable sentences is important to convey your thoughts.

The Belicheat comment is getting a little long winded and old.

Since it has been 15 hours since your comment, perhaps you have discovered some new insightful comment?

Your comment must be based upon some inside knowledge the rest of us do no have? I think not.
Since it has been 15 hours since your comment, perhaps you have discovered some new insightful comment?

Like a typical pat fan halfwit, the cat liked his own post

10 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

Well your replies are quite impressive. Articulate, well thought out, and quite witty. Perhaps you should take those well thought replies and cram them where the sun doesn't shine?  Perhaps you should spout your impressions to a group that actually gives a damn about them? I respect what the Patriots have done...........but patriot fans? Lowest of the low. No respect for patriot fans. Just listen to one and you will understand.

4 hours ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

I'm sorry to I offend you by calling your hero by his nickname ? Ok, the pats coach is a moron for playing his 2nd best player banged up.. BB is a complete moron when it comes to common sense decisions.. You don't play your hurt stars when you are 8-2.. So you can go over to gronk's house and be his Dutch boy and assist him around the house, bedroom..

Archived