R.I.P. Joe McKnight

maury77

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not trying to turn this political but we need to bring back the death penalty nationwide. 

I'm indifferent. Don't think it's a deterrent but I don't care if someone rots in jail or gets the death penalty.  My main issue is the cost...it costs way more to prosecute and go through all the appeals of capital punishment.  

I mean how much does a firing squad costs, 0.60 cents of metal but it someohiw costs $2million to talk about it

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

This is the 2nd highly publicized death resulting from Road Rage in New Orleans this year (Will Allen of the Saints and now Joe McKnight).

It seems that the POS killer is still loose as well. I hope they find the bastard and he gets his. 

3/4 cars in NO have guns in them. You figure road rage wouldn't be a big thing but I guess it is

joe-mcknight-homicide.jpg

The shooter is apparently a 54 year old white male.

Ronald Gasser was educated at the Naval Air Technical Training Center. The page also says that Gasser has been the owner of LAN-TEL, a telecommunications consultancy business, since January 1996. Gasser is also listed as the owner of Go Live Installs, a plumbing company.

While Fox New Orleans reports, citing witnesses, that McKnight was “pulled from” his Audi by the suspect prior to the shooting.  There were 4 shots in total.

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/12/joe-mcknight-shooting-suspect-ronald-gasser-charges/

SAR I

36 minutes ago, SAR I said:

While Fox New Orleans reports, citing witnesses, that McKnight was “pulled from” his Audi by the suspect prior to the shooting.  There were 4 shots in total.

RIP, Joe McKnight.  Gone too soon.

Find it hard to believe a 54 year old businessman could "pull" Joe McKnight out of his vehicle.  Pro football players are substantially stronger than the average bear.  Guess we'll have to wait for the whole story.

So sad.

45 minutes ago, rbstern said:

Find it hard to believe a 54 year old businessman could "pull" Joe McKnight out of his vehicle.  Pro football players are substantially stronger than the average bear.  Guess we'll have to wait for the whole story.

So sad.

McKnight was 190 pounds....

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

joe-mcknight-homicide.jpg

The shooter is apparently a 54 year old white male.

Ronald Gasser was educated at the Naval Air Technical Training Center. The page also says that Gasser has been the owner of LAN-TEL, a telecommunications consultancy business, since January 1996. Gasser is also listed as the owner of Go Live Installs, a plumbing company.

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/12/joe-mcknight-shooting-suspect-ronald-gasser-charges/

SAR I

Absolutely disgusting.

2 hours ago, rbstern said:

So sad.

I assumed "pulling" had more to do with the guy pointing a gun in his face then having to physically reach into the vehicle 

7 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Read a report saying the guy waited for police to arrive and turned his gun over.  Seems he's comfortable with his decision.  SMH.

All reports say that...wild.  Means he's either insane or there is more to the story when he decides to tell his side of the story.   Either way, it's devastating and completely senseless and the world is a dangerous ******* place.

2 hours ago, rbstern said:

So sad.

I agree. Even a small NFL athlete would be incredibly strong.

Archived