Giants Patriots III

NoBowles

15 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

NFL so clearly setting this up. They take down the Cowboys tonight, hand the Giants the game against the Steelers Sunday, and then they give the Giants the game next week, bam, Giants 1 seed, Pats 1 seed. 

Calling it here.

No one is setting up anything.

I friggen hate stupid conspiracy theories. 

26 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

NFL so clearly setting this up. They take down the Cowboys tonight, hand the Giants the game against the Steelers Sunday, and then they give the Giants the game next week, bam, Giants 1 seed, Pats 1 seed. 

Calling it here.

Giants not that good. They are lucky if they survive the Wild Card weekend. 

30 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

Calling it here.

Cool story bro.

1 hour ago, TJ said:

I'm hoping to see a Raiders / Cowboys Super Bowl! ? ? 

Roger Goodell decision tomorrow will have huge impact  on the power in the NFL.    He decides whether Aldon Smith will be reinstated or not .   ( that decision could tilt the power in the NFL.

Right now the biggest obstacle to a Raider Super Bowl run is their defense.   ( have some big holes)

The Raiders get Mario Edwards Jr (finally totally  healthy but probably needs month to get in game shape ) and Aldon Smith back and this is a totally diffrent defense.

Aldon Smith and Mario Edwards not only improve the Raiders run defense, but they improve the pass rush , and their coverage ability tremendously.

On obvious passing downs your able to put out on defense  LDe Khalil Mack Ldt Mario Edwards Jr Rdt Aldon Smith and Rde Bruce Irvin  that's going to put some serious heat on the Qb.  ( the stunts they can do upfront is down right scary).  

Or they can use Bruce Irvin in coverage against Te's .( problem area all year)  go with something like LDe K Mack Ldt D Latham/ J Ward Rdt Mario Edwards Jr and Rde Aldon Smith .

8 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Roger Goodell decision tomorrow will have huge impact  on the power in the NFL.    He decides whether Aldon Smith will be reinstated or not .   ( that decision could tilt the power in the NFL.

Right now the biggest obstacle to a Raider Super Bowl run is their defense.   ( have some big holes)

The Raiders get Mario Edwards Jr (finally totally  healthy but probably needs month to get in game shape ) and Aldon Smith back and this is a totally diffrent defense.

Aldon Smith and Mario Edwards not only improve the Raiders run defense, but they improve the pass rush , and their coverage ability tremendously.

On obvious passing downs your able to put out on defense  LDe Khalil Mack Ldt Mario Edwards Jr Rdt Aldon Smith and Rde Bruce Irvin  that's going to put some serious heat on the Qb.  ( the stunts they can do upfront is down right scary).  

Or they can use Bruce Irvin in coverage against Te's .( problem area all year)  go with something like LDe K Mack Ldt D Latham/ J Ward Rdt Mario Edwards Jr and Rde Aldon Smith .

You are the living, breathing, embodiment of the broken clock theory.

22 minutes ago, gEYno said:You are the living, breathing, embodiment of the broken clock theory.

Show me what you disagree with my post.   When you add Mario Edwards Jr and Aldon Smith to the defense , you're talking totally diffrent defense.  http://oak.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-Aldon-Smith-appears-to-be-in-unbelievably-good-shape-49446877

Mario Edwards Jr is a beast .  Plays De on the run downs and slides inside on the passing downs.

31 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Show me what you disagree with my post.   When you add Mario Edwards Jr and Aldon Smith to the defense , you're talking totally diffrent defense.  http://oak.247sports.com/Bolt/LOOK-Aldon-Smith-appears-to-be-in-unbelievably-good-shape-49446877

Mario Edwards Jr is a beast .  Plays De on the run downs and slides inside on the passing downs.

Wow...who else plays on the Raiders?

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

I still stand by it. NFL is using penalty flags to steer games. Minnesota just sucked enough to overcome it.

The volume of flags is def disgusting ... It's amazing how many big plays are called back due to some bs other side of the field holding-type call

3 minutes ago, ljr said:

The volume of flags is def disgusting ... It's amazing how many big plays are called back due to some bs other side of the field holding-type call

What bothers me much more than the volume, is the complete lack of consistency with the calls. You will see a crushing PI call on one team, and then see the exact same play ignored for the other...

Or, a big play called back for a hands to the face, or a holding, and then you will see the other team do the exact same thing right in front of a ref with no call. 

I don't think they have gone all out WWE, but there is zero doubt in my mind that the NFL is steering games with penalty calls.

10 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

What bothers me much more than the volume, is the complete lack of consistency with the calls. You will see a crushing PI call on one team, and then see the exact same play ignored for the other...

Or, a big play called back for a hands to the face, or a holding, and then you will see the other team do the exact same thing right in front of a ref with no call. 

I don't think they have gone all out WWE, but there is zero doubt in my mind that the NFL is steering games with penalty calls.

I don't think it's even that sophisticated.  There's so much pressure on refs to help qb's because Goodell wants it to be such a passing league they just go haywire calling PI and holding every friggin play.

Just now, drdetroit said:

I don't think it's even that sophisticated.  There's so much pressure on refs to help qb's because Goodell wants it to be such a passing league they just go haywire calling PI and holding every friggin play.

Not really, they call it when it suits their agenda. 

2 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

It's not that I disagree with your post.  Frankly, I didn't even read it that closely.  The point is, for more than a decade you've been either here or JI telling us that the Raiders are legit, and this is the year.  Year after year, you've been wrong.  Now, you're saying exactly what you've said for the last decade, every season, except this time, it's actually correct.  Hence, stopped clock.

13 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Calling it here.

The Giants schedule has been a piece of cake up until now.  Check back in 4 weeks when they are 8-7, they are not that good of a team.

2 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

The Giants schedule has been a piece of cake up until now.  Check back in 4 weeks when they are 8-7, they are not that good of a team.

we thought that in 2007 and 2011 then they went on those 2 fluky runs.  I can't take another one.

31 minutes ago, Green DNA said:

Rest easy, they are going down in flames.  Third time is a charm.

as disastrous as this season has been for us seeing NYG and Miami potentially going to the playoffs makes it much worse.  I cannot rest easy until at least NYG is eliminated:D

4 hours ago, NoBowles said:

I still stand by it. NFL is using penalty flags to steer games. Minnesota just sucked enough to overcome it.

Dude, Minnesota lost last night due to the refs not calling a face mask on Dallas at the end of the game. If anything if "fixed" it would be to get the Cowgirls the #1 seed.

14 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Calling it here.

paranoid-6.jpg

Archived