Giants Patriots III

NoBowles

I still stand by it. NFL is using penalty flags to steer games. Minnesota just sucked enough to overcome it.

Speaking of conspiracy theories

I believe the NFL is scripted just like RHONY
Mob Wives etc.
There is too much money around the NFL.
Screw the TV money, just imagine how much money is gambled every season on the sport.
If they fix the refs they can fix the games.
Just think of how many piss poor calls are made in the average game.
All it takes is a bogus defensive holding or pass interference at a important point.
Judgement calls like that can't be reviewed.
Once a coach loses a challenge every other play is fair game.

But I'm not paranoid, I just like to think outside the box.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

19 hours ago, NoBowles said:

NFL so clearly setting this up. They take down the Cowboys tonight, hand the Giants the game against the Steelers Sunday, and then they give the Giants the game next week, bam, Giants 1 seed, Pats 1 seed. 

Calling it here.

how does the set up work?

30 minutes ago, Shadetree said:

I want Andy Reid and the chiefs to take it all.

id love to see a Chiefs vs Raiders AFCCG.

still a good rivalry

Thursday night for all the marbles.  Kc Chiefs have the better coaching , are at home, and right now doesn't look good for the Raiders chances.     The Raiders defense has to start playing much better if they want to have any chance against the Chiefs , or going very far in the playoffs,

i'll take the win anytime but can't overlook the fact that this Raider defense just isn't very good right now.( can't keep counting on the offense to bail them out).

Pretty sure its going to be Raiders/Pats and Dallas/Sea.  The Raiders have an outside chance of beating NE if they can get homefield, but I doubt they pull it off.  Next year they will!  I think Dallas is overrated and will crumble in the playoffs to Seattle.  So rematch of the 2014 sb with Seattle finally getting its revenge..

The whole AFC is flawed.  The Gronk injury really makes New England human, especially away from Foxboro.  Last year's Denver team with Manning at 50% would have won this conference again.  Pittsburgh is as much a threat as anyone.  If Oakland gets home field advantage they could potentially take this thing.  Kansas City is proving to be a damn tough team to beat too, they've found a way to make Kelce a consistent game-changing player, he's almost got Gronk size and is a little faster than Gronk too.

I still think the Seahawks are the team to beat in the NFC when push comes to shove.  Dallas is for real, Prescott is a lot like Russell Wilson in many ways.  Seattle at Dallas would be one hell of an NFC championship.  The Giants aren't in my top 2 but they are always going to be a threat to win a playoff game on the road with Eli and company's history, you can't discount them.

33 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

The Giants are a fraud. Basically they are the 2015 Jets building a nice record at the expense of bad teams.

Pretty much, but the NFL would love nothing more than to shove another Manning down our throats for the playoffs and SB

1 hour ago, NoBowles said:

I appreciate your input, thank you.

Other than being jealous of thes two teams and wanting to downplay any of their accomplishments there isn't a reason in the world to think they've been set up to meet ever or will in the future. 

But keep the ridiculousness going.

32 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Other than being jealous of thes two teams and wanting to downplay any of their accomplishments there isn't a reason in the world to think they've been set up to meet ever or will in the future. 

But keep the ridiculousness going.

OK, thanks for your input once again, and your permission.

12 hours ago, jetscrazey said:

The whole AFC is flawed.  The Gronk injury really makes New England human, especially away from Foxboro.  Last year's Denver team with Manning at 50% would have won this conference again.  Pittsburgh is as much a threat as anyone.  If Oakland gets home field advantage they could potentially take this thing.  Kansas City is proving to be a damn tough team to beat too, they've found a way to make Kelce a consistent game-changing player, he's almost got Gronk size and is a little faster than Gronk too.

I still think the Seahawks are the team to beat in the NFC when push comes to shove.  Dallas is for real, Prescott is a lot like Russell Wilson in many ways.  Seattle at Dallas would be one hell of an NFC championship.  The Giants aren't in my top 2 but they are always going to be a threat to win a playoff game on the road with Eli and company's history, you can't discount them.

Agree with most of your post  besides Pittsburgh, they lost to the Dolphins and have a the Bills, Cinci, Ravens and Cleveland, it could come down to a tie breaker between Pitt and the Fins which would go to Miami. The AFC West teams all play each other and Denver plays NE. The Fins play Arizona, Jets, Buffalo, and NE in Miami. Denver is 8-4 and play the Titans, Pats, Chiefs, and Raiders. Wouldn't be suprised to see Fins get the 6th seed unless they collapse. 

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

It didnt happen lol.

The Giants allowed more than 20 points, they have never won a playoff game w/ "the great" Eli Manning under C when they have allowed more than 20 points.  by the way, Blake Bortles just won a playoff game when Jax allowed 42 points.

Archived