Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

2017 New York Yankees Thread

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
4 hours ago, gqxluvx said:

Sox won another extra inning game last night, they are something like 15-3 in extras this year.  Side note, got tickets for the wild card game.

Yanks aren't catching them.   Might win 90 though.

If Betances can get himself right now that Chapman is back.   That bullpen is insane, 5 guys deep at least.   Starters go 6, it's a game.   Shoot, starters go 5 and it should be lights out.  Indians are the best, and Astros and Sox are right there, but I give the Yanks a punchers chance.   Still have to win that wildcard game though

2 hours ago, chirorob said:

Yanks aren't catching them.   Might win 90 though.

If Betances can get himself right now that Chapman is back.   That bullpen is insane, 5 guys deep at least.   Starters go 6, it's a game.   Shoot, starters go 5 and it should be lights out.  Indians are the best, and Astros and Sox are right there, but I give the Yanks a punchers chance.   Still have to win that wildcard game though

I agree we have no shot at the division now but still a great season considering we weren't even supposed to make the playoffs

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I agree we have no shot at the division now but still a great season considering we weren't even supposed to make the playoffs

Great season.    Not one complaint from me, not one.

I really think the Yanks can be tough in the playoffs.   Solid starting pitching, a great bullpen, and they can score runs.