Devin Smith sick, Nick Mangold might return

Maxman

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

I would honestly be surprised if b marsh is gone after this season of nothing else he is good for our young receivers to learn from. He was well worth the 5th round pick we gave up for him and has been the best receiver we have had in a long time now.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I agree. I could even see B Marsh trying to recruit Cutler. Which at this point if they could get Cutler it would probably be easier to compete the next two years.

2 hours ago, RSJ said:

I agree. I could even see B Marsh trying to recruit Cutler. Which at this point if they could get Cutler it would probably be easier to compete the next two years.

If Cutler ends up here, I doubt it will have much to do with Brandon Marshall. At one time they were good friends. 

During The 2014 season, the two of them had a falling out. The Chicago media wrote a number of articles about it. Got a little ugly near the end. 

But who knows? Time heals old wounds.

If we sign Cutler, we would have the core of the 2014 bears in cutler, forte and marshall.

That would be horrific and mac would be fired immediately.

Think about it.  That would be the GMs plan.  To turn the offense over to a bunch of old bears who never won anything.  It would be the stupidiest thing any gm has done in league history.

38 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Add future ring of honor Center Nick Mangold to the 52 other current Jet players, coaches, management and all other staff joewillie12 hates and despises

Loves Tom Brady, Gronk, Beli and Geno though

No Jet fans hate Mangold, but over the last few years he's gotten fat & slow and now he's an overpaid veteran who can't stay on the field. Jets NEVER seem to know when to move on from these guys. Harris is another one, great Jet but his time has already passed. Just a short few years ago there was a HUGE group of Jet fans hoping we took Vontez Burfict with one of our late picks. If we did, Harris would have been cut already as even though Burfict is a maniac, he's one tough SOB MLB who's twice the player Harris is right now. Another example of the fact NFL football isn't rocket science. 

I follow every draft & I read these threads and based on the MAJORITY of fans here that post in the draft section, if Idzik had made his choices based on the fans that post here we would have had an amazing 2 drafts & some interesting UDFA signings.

2 hours ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Add future ring of honor Center Nick Mangold to the 52 other current Jet players, coaches, management and all other staff joewillie12 hates and despises

Loves Tom Brady, Gronk, Beli and Geno though

JetFanJekylHydeWithNOPSL2017 

WRONG AGAIN............if you had a clue Mangold,Decker and Marshall all wanted Fitzpatrick back I'm not gonna post the picture are they all happy now........

Im a diehard lifelong Jets fan who wants this organization straightened out sooner than later....

11 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Done with you joebeningnowillies. Not reading your diatribes against the Jets except your Geno and insults of other posters will make this site much more pleasurable to read.

You've chosen to ignore content by JetFanWithNOPSL2017

19 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

So far they both are terrible. COME ON MAN

anderson? terrible?  i think you need to look at some of the plays he's made.  the guy is fast, has very good hands and knows how to play the game.  if you want to point to his fumble last sunday and say he's terrible then he's going to be some pretty elite company.  fumbles happen. he did make a mistake by not protecting the ball and trying to fight for yardage.  he'll learn.

as for marshall, he's been playing out of position by using him to field kick offs and punts.  he started fast but maybe hit a wall at this point.  jury is out on him.  but even at this point in his career he's made more plays than devon smith.

On December 2, 2016 at 11:35 PM, Maxman said:

Head Coach Todd Bowles

On the injuries…

Devin Smith did not practice. Illness. Calvin Pryor, concussion, did not practice. Lorenzo Mauldin did not practice; ankle. Brandon Marshall did not practice; foot and knee. (Steve) McLendon did not practice; hamstring. Jalin Marshall did not practice; concussion. Breno Giacomini was limited in practice. Marcus Williams was limited. Nick Marshall was limited. Bruce Carter was limited.

On if Nick Mangold will play on Monday night…

He’s taking reps, but we’ll see how rested or how not rested he is. We’re working him in slowly and see what he has memory-wise getting back from a playing stand point.

On his level of concern regarding Brandon Marshall…

He hasn’t practiced this week, so obviously you’re concerned when he hasn’t practiced in three days.

On if it’s fair to say Jalin Marshall and Pryor won’t play on Monday night…

I’m not a doctor, but they’re still in protocol.

On if Giacomini is improving…

He was limited today. He didn’t practice yesterday.

On if Smith’s illness is a one-day thing…

I do not know at this time. I just know that he’s sick.

Devin Smith is still on the roster??

Archived