Under the Radar QBs.

UnitedWhofans

I am looking at Josh Allen, QB out of Wyoming. Currently being coached by the same guy who coached Carson Wentz at North Dakota State. Had a solid sophmore season. I think he should stay another year, to develop, but he could be good

He just threw a pick but then ran over and forced the CB to fumble into the endzone for a touchback

12 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I am looking at Josh Allen, QB out of Wyoming. Currently being coached by the same guy who coached Carson Wentz at North Dakota State. Had a solid sophmore season. I think he should stay another year, to develop, but he could be good

He just threw a pick but then ran over and forced the CB to fumble into the endzone for a touchback

I just watched Allen recently for the first time. He needs another year, but he has some great tools. Absolute cannon of an arm. 

I don't think we need any more developmental guys. We have two of them. Just drafted one in the 2nd round. When we sign a Qb we need a veteran starter and a good one. Of course the no. 1 guy is Romo. It wouldn't hurt him financially either with the TV market based in NYC. It would be a smart move for him and the team talent wise is average to above average. 

Archived