Shows how much the Brits know about the NFL

MetsJets1962

They know more than you think.    Imagine how interesting that Bears vs. 49ers game would have been today if relegation was at stake?

The NFL's prospective developmental league should include some expansion clubs that can earn the right of promotion to the NFL.  Meanwhile, the NFL'S bottom dwellers? Demoted.  Every December will be interesting for the worst teams in the NFL and the teams at the top of the developmental league.

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

They know more than you think.    Imagine how interesting that Bears vs. 49ers game would have been today if relegation was at stake?

The NFL's prospective developmental league should include some expansion clubs that can earn the right of promotion to the NFL.  Meanwhile, the NFL'S bottom dwellers? Demoted.  Every December will be interesting for the worst teams in the NFL and the teams at the top of the developmental league.

Interesting thought ... Can't imagine the existing owners ever green lighting it though!

i wonder though if we ever see some sort of international development league (if they play at the same time of year) having the best team get a  3rd or 4th Wildcard spot for the playoffs ?

I'm no great fan of the Brits but look who the damn Americans have placed 'in the hunt' on the official website of the association charged with running this beautiful game
http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

*disclaimer
I'm actually Scottish and don't class myself as British but that's not a conversation for this forum

9 hours ago, MetsJets1962 said:

I'm actually Scottish and don't class myself as British but that's not a conversation for this forum

I'm actually Irish and enjoy the BBC show. The latest show when they went to the Vikings v Cowboys was the most entertaining so far.

Give me Osi & crew over the Sky team. Don't get me started on Dara Kennedy.

* disclaimer

All of the above is not a conversation for this forum

I'm actually Irish and enjoy the BBC show. The latest show when they went to the Vikings v Cowboys was the most entertaining so far.
Give me Osi & crew over the Sky team. Don't get me started on Dara Kennedy.
* disclaimer
All of the above is not a conversation for this forum

Ha, yeah it's a good show. And I'm half Irish

On 12/4/2016 at 9:04 AM, MetsJets1962 said:

Watching a weekly show on the BBC, I nearly choked emoji15.png

In the f***** hunt? Seriously?

aab4d597d574553e916f46669d8d9fc8.jpg

We weren't eliminated, statistically. We were, however, eliminated realistically by week 3. 

Archived