***The Official Sunday NFL Games Thread***

joewilly12

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who wins Dolphins or Ravens? This is the first time the Fins will face a team above .500 in their current winning streak. The Ravens aren't that impressive, hell we beat them. There is a lot of hype now about the Fins, Gase has that team playing had and seems to have saved Tannehill. Looks like he turned the corner. 

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

So who wins Dolphins or Ravens? This is the first time the Fins will face a team above .500 in their current winning streak. The Ravens aren't that impressive, hell we beat them. There is a lot of hype now about the Fins, Gase has that team playing had and seems to have saved Tannehill. Looks like he turned the corner. 

Thoughts?

Miami has looked good the Ravens are too inconsistent the Dolphins roster is loaded with talent starting at QB Tannehill seems like a man on a mission add in Ajayi on the offense. 

If there was ever a luckier team than the pats i've never seen one.  They get a pass tipped into the air, 5 rams and one pat and the pat gets it.  A few series later a perfect pass gets vollyeballed into the air by a rams receiver and of course it gets picked off.

Also the rams are total morons or giving fisher and extension, what a massively overate coach.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Miami has looked good the Ravens are too inconsistent the Dolphins roster is loaded with talent starting at QB Tannehill seems like a man on a mission add in Ajayi on the offense. 

Ravens looking good today ☺ 

Haven't watched one play of today's borefests. I'm sure Walt Coleman, Ed Hochili and the rest of the zebras are doing their best, as always, to take the game away from the players and determine the winners. I took the under at 1 on offensive holding calls against the Pats and I'm pretty sure of cashing for the 676th consecutive week

Archived